S2000 Meets and Events Post and plan your meets and events here. This is the place to find out what is going on in your area.
View Poll Results: Would you be interest in coming to a large scale meet to benefit St. Jude?
Yes
0%
No
0%
It depends on season
100.00%
St. what now?
0%
Kill yourself OP
0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Gauging interest for a large scale charity meet

Old 12-08-2017, 08:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Gauging interest for a large scale charity meet

Hey guys,

I work at St Jude Children's Research Hospital here in Memphis, TN. I've been toying around with the idea of putting together a large scale car meet (Import Alliance/Hot Import Nights/etc.) to benefit the hospital. This is incredibly early in the research stage, but I figured I'd start with my s2ki family before I reach out to other forums. Please answer the poll so that I can gauge interest for a proposal I will inevitably be making at work.

Also, if you answer yes to the poll, please respond with where you are from and what season you prefer so that I can assess how far people are willing to travel.

Meet would include:
  • Convoys by location or Club (i.e. s2ki) to the hospital campus here in Memphis, TN
  • Multiple 9 story parking garages for the meet itself
  • Food trucks, raffles/auctions from tuning shops/vendors/possibly car manufacturers , and other activities
  • Possible super parade/cruise through campus for the kids
  • More TBD if there is enough interest to proceed