S2000 Meets and Events Post and plan your meets and events here. This is the place to find out what is going on in your area.

S2000's at coffee and cars

Old 11-03-2017, 01:29 PM

Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts
Default S2000's at coffee and cars

I finally got my car fixed up to where it's looking great, I'm going to my first coffee and cars tomorrow morning. I read an article in Irvine where they started putting restrictions on cars they could show to avoid having the event filled with Common production, un-special vehicles.

my question would you consider a very nice S2000 worthy of display at coffee and cars?
Old 11-03-2017, 03:40 PM

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts

You mean cars and coffee? I think stupid rules like that are on an event by event basis. If you’re proud of your car just bring it along.
Old 11-03-2017, 04:37 PM

It's technically coffee and cars on the website officially, but yea, in memorial city ( Houston ) TX tomorrow that I'm going too.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nfinitecc
It's technically coffee and cars on the website officially, but yea, in memorial city ( Houston ) TX tomorrow that I'm going too.
I didn’t know there was a coffee and cars in H town also , cool. Im in the Dallas metroplex and ours is down here at the classic BMW dealership in Frisco (or used to be) haven’t gone in a long time. Anyway S2000’s are very collectible now that they’re not made any more, and frankly are in a category all by themselves as a roadster (IMO). Timeless body design very exotic looking especially to people that don’t know what an S is; they’re always surprised when I tell them it’s a Honda. Great engine and sound mm mmm mmm I love it. They have a very cool back ground also as far as who designed it and where it was built. I believe the same factory as the handmade NSX and once the last S rolled out the factory became a Honda museum. Not sure where I read this but sounds pretty damn cool.

Here’s my 07
Old 11-08-2017, 02:04 PM

Good looking car you have! I'm partial to red myself.
I have a 06 NFR , custom interior, OEM lip, refinished AP2v2 wheels, Ohlins DFV's, 15mm spacers. Car is immaculate and pretty, but you know cars and coffee, a lot of big money. I went ahead and ordered the carbon front diffuser, side diffuser, and a Shine spec S hardtop, the hardtop with a little bit more drop should really set it apart at an event like that. 8 week lead time , but it'll be here soon enough.

Old 11-21-2017, 10:10 AM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks sexy, I own a 06 NFR too!!
Old 12-12-2017, 11:15 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I say go for it!

Other than a K&N intake, I'm a bone-stock GPW on tan AP2. Last C&C in Dallas I went to, I parked in a corner by myself and had numerous people stop to check out and ask questions about my car. People seem to love the simplicity of it, and as mentioned previously, really appreciate a well taken care of car that they don't see too often.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:34 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

The problem with C&C in Dallas is that you have to be inline at 5:30 am to get in. Its fun with a lot of different cars.
Old 12-25-2017, 09:40 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nfinitecc
I finally got my car fixed up to where it's looking great, I'm going to my first coffee and cars tomorrow morning. I read an article in Irvine where they started putting restrictions on cars they could show to avoid having the event filled with Common production, un-special vehicles.

my question would you consider a very nice S2000 worthy of display at coffee and cars?
I thought they stopped cars and coffee in Irvine. This was a couple years ago though.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C&C Orange County actually got moved more south to San Clemente.

Address: 101 W Avenida Vista Hermosa #190, San Clemente, CA 92672
Not sure if weekly

Quick Reply: S2000's at coffee and cars