S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Moddiction Shifter Group Buy, any update?

Old 06-22-2017, 07:36 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Moddiction Shifter Group Buy, any update?

Put in my order and contacted Moddiction a few weeks ago who said at the time it was close to done. Anybody else have an update?
Old 06-23-2017, 06:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haven't received mine yet. I'm in no hurry, just started getting worried that they forgot about me or it was lost in the mail. Sort of glad to see you're still waiting too.
Old 06-23-2017, 02:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They told me recently they were waiting on some parts from Honda which caused the delay. I just wish they kept an open line of commincation to update everyone who was part of the group buy. Either way, hopefully not too much longer now.
The following users liked this post:
BruceWarne (06-23-2017)
Old 06-28-2017, 02:56 PM

Glad you guys were in the same boat. Ryan soruced my Exhaust and was excellent during that process but I too was getting worried I had not heard anything. Would be great if Ryan can just pop in and provide an update on where we are at.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by mjensen771
Glad you guys were in the same boat. Ryan soruced my Exhaust and was excellent during that process but I too was getting worried I had not heard anything. Would be great if Ryan can just pop in and provide an update on where we are at.
Agreed, original timeline has been missed by far. No emails, no updates, nothing. As the story goes, Moddiction doesn't make much money on this product so maybe it's not a priority. Don't know, Don't care.

If there's a delay of this long after giving several hundred $$$ to a vendor we should at least get communication.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:28 PM

Ah, we're all in the same boat so everything is fine. No one missed a delivery. No packages got lost. That's all I was worried about. I've waited years for this, I can wait a little longer. Would rather wait for a quality product than get a rush job.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:36 PM

Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts

I tried to reach out as I have my own OEM busing set I could use. Still couldn't get him to send it out so I think there's more of an issue than what is being said. I just asked for a refund, which he granted
Old 06-29-2017, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by BruceWarne
Ah, we're all in the same boat so everything is fine. No one missed a delivery. No packages got lost. That's all I was worried about. I've waited years for this, I can wait a little longer. Would rather wait for a quality product than get a rush job.
Not a matter of waiting I don't need this tomorrow, just Moddiction communicating what's going on. I'm not convinced everything is fine until Moddiction steps up to the plate and responds, which they have not...
Old 06-30-2017, 06:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey guys. Sorry for some reason the group buy thread I had a moderator locked so I couldn't post anything up in there anymore.

We have been waiting on the oem Honda parts and have had a few delays out of our control on production. We are still making these they are just taking longer than expected. The OEM honda parts we are still waiting as they were sold out in the U.S. for the quantity we needed.

If anyone is unable to wait you can of course let me know and I can offer over a refund to you. I really appreciate everyone's patience with this! I normally don't like doing group buy pre-orders because of possible delays like this but it was the only way to get these into production. We only make these to help out the community. I know they are expensive but we make a VERY small margin on them. Not saying that is an excuse or reason why they are taking longer but just letting you know we don't make these for the profit side of it more to give an option to the S2000 community.
The following users liked this post:
BruceWarne (07-01-2017)
Old 07-01-2017, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Moddiction
Hey guys. Sorry for some reason the group buy thread I had a moderator locked so I couldn't post anything up in there anymore.

We have been waiting on the oem Honda parts and have had a few delays out of our control on production. We are still making these they are just taking longer than expected. The OEM honda parts we are still waiting as they were sold out in the U.S. for the quantity we needed.

If anyone is unable to wait you can of course let me know and I can offer over a refund to you. I really appreciate everyone's patience with this! I normally don't like doing group buy pre-orders because of possible delays like this but it was the only way to get these into production. We only make these to help out the community. I know they are expensive but we make a VERY small margin on them. Not saying that is an excuse or reason why they are taking longer but just letting you know we don't make these for the profit side of it more to give an option to the S2000 community.
Thanks for the update Moddiction.

Quick Reply: Moddiction Shifter Group Buy, any update?