S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

NEW Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler

Old 09-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler

Jackson Racing Honda S2000
Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler

Jackson Racing and CSF team up to create
All-In-One S2000 cooling solution

Chino, California (August 9th, 2016) – The championship-winning performance experts at Jackson Racing are proud to announce the release of their newest product from their CSF manufacturing partnership, the Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler for the Honda S2000. The Honda S2000 version is now available for $895.00USD.

An engine oil cooler is a must have for high performance vehicles. The F20C/F22C engines in the Honda S2000 are finely tuned high compression engines, known for their all out performance and high revving characteristics. Engine oil temperatures can spike to dangerous levels during high performance driving and track duty, lowering the performance of the engine oil and compromising the safety of the engine. Whether it’s on a favorite back road or the racing circuit, the need for additional oil cooling on the F20C/F22C is an absolute must.

The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler was developed in conjunction with manufacturing partner CSF Radiators to be the ultimate solution for Honda S2000 Street and Track enthusiasts. Jackson Racing and CSF are proud to bring a true “drop in” all-aluminum high performance radiator with built in oil cooler for the S2000 platform. No trimming or cutting needed and installs with all OEM components. The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler includes all necessary components for engine oil connections for a true plug and play solution.

The radiator features a 42mm CSF B-Tube core, with over a 200% increase in cooling surface area. The CSF B-Tube technology boosts surface area by 15% vs standard oval tube cores. The integrated liquid to oil cooler features 10AN fittings for proper flow to and from the engine.

The entire system has been put to the test on a Jackson Racing S2000 test mule in all types of conditions. We are proud to say this system works flawlessly, keeping oil temperatures within a 30ºF temperature delta of the coolant, thus maintaining consistent engine performance. Thanks to the large liquid to oil cooler, engine oil is kept at the proper operating temperatures in all environments, whether it is cold startup or a hot day at the track.

Key Points:

Increased Cooling Capacity
Integrated Liquid to Oil Cooler
True Plug and Play Solution
Consistent Oil Temperatures
Heavily Tested

SYSTEM FEATURES

42mm CSF Racing Radiator Core
- 200% increase in cooling surface area vs OEM
- CSF Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 15% more surface area with CSF B-Tube vs standard oval tube
- Multi-louvered fin with more surface area contact between the tubes & fins for better heat transfer efficiency
- Factory tested

Integrated Liquid to Oil Cooler
- Maintains 30ºF temperature delta with coolant
- Thermostatically controlled via cooling system
- Brings proper oil cooling for Street and Track enthusiasts

Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter
- Engine Oil Cooler Adapter with -10AN Fittings

10AN Oil Cooler Lines
- Pre-Assembled at Jackson Racing
- Aeroquip OE Quality Oil Hose

Hand Polished For Mirror Finish

Jackson Racing 1.4bar High Pressure Cap Included

Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
- 35+ Years of Proven Performance
- Installation Manual

FAQ

Q: Do I need to add more engine oil with the oil cooler kit?

A: Yes, an additional 0.5 quart of engine oil is required when installing the Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:42 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Sooo this is absolute bliss since I have been wrecking my brain thinking about a cooler bracket/placement, RSVP and count me in for one. Wish the intro discount was longer lol, seeing this was posted yesterday but hope it doesn't go over what's listed.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Need to post this on forced induction forum also.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:15 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by s2000442
Need to post this on forced induction forum also.
X2 was lucky I was feeling froggy to check this side of the forums lol.

Main point tho. FI mostly looking for oil cooler solutions.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:19 AM

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Just a quicky but it looks like the hoses uses push fit style fittings. Forgive me if im not seeing it right but im pretty sure that type of hose is not supposed to be used with any type of clamp or hose clip. The fitting seals against the hose making a joint you can only cut to remove. With a hose clip in you risk forcing the hose into the fitting and cutting it.

If im wrong then sorry in advance but the hose looks exactly like the push fit stuff i have used in the past
Old 09-03-2016, 10:37 AM

Received 70 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by markforrester99
Just a quicky but it looks like the hoses uses push fit style fittings. Forgive me if im not seeing it right but im pretty sure that type of hose is not supposed to be used with any type of clamp or hose clip. The fitting seals against the hose making a joint you can only cut to remove. With a hose clip in you risk forcing the hose into the fitting and cutting it.

If im wrong then sorry in advance but the hose looks exactly like the push fit stuff i have used in the past
I just installed this radiator yesterday on the MotoIQ Project S2000 (write-up in a few weeks). I do not believe the fitting is push-type. I undid the clamps a bit to do some tweaking of the orientation for my particular setup and the hose can spin on the fitting without the clamp being tight. I believe with push-fit, the hose would not be able to rotate on the fitting.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:56 PM

Received 411 Likes on 237 Posts

Please be reminded

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/545...t__p__23051341