S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Shine Vs Group A Voltex Rep Front Bumper initial Review and Comparison

Old 12-03-2018, 09:15 AM

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Shine Vs Group A Voltex Rep Front Bumper initial Review and Comparison

Recently I purchased a Group A Motoring Voltex Rep front bumper to replace my old bumper after it being damaged past repair. My Friend also recently purchased a Voltex Rep from Shine Auto and we figured we would compare the two bumpers to help in the buying process for those looking at the two companies. Initial comparison the build quality on both bumpers are great, the main difference between the two is the Group A is more rigid compared to the Shine which is a more flexible bumper which could potentially less prone to cracking. The undertray on the shine Bumper also came with a honeycomb reinforcement. Upon fitting them on my friends car, they both fit great, we ran into some fitment issues on the passenger side, but I relate that to the adjustment of the aftermarket fenders that are currently installed. The shine being a bit more flexible made it easier to massage into place. Honestly the main deciding factor for the bumper to me would be which ever company had them in stock at the time. Both bumpers are great reps and you can't really go wrong with either company. Hope this helps! attached is a video comparing the two.
The following 3 users liked this post by mayhem267:
Ian300D (04-22-2021), Roadster92 (04-25-2021), S2000QTR (03-01-2019)
Old 04-04-2019, 09:14 AM

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Great video!

I am going back and forth between both companies for a bumper and I think I may go with Shine
Old 04-19-2021, 07:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just ordered mine thru Shine auto and the guy there told me it's 32 weeks wait. Backorder like a mofo! lol