S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Naturally Aspirated Forum (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-naturally-aspirated-forum-213/)
-   -   Endyne & 4-piston Heads ??? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-naturally-aspirated-forum-213/endyne-4-piston-heads-1189692/)

S2000Craig 11-14-2018 01:51 PM

Endyne & 4-piston Heads ???

Hey guys just wanted to share some information that I seen on Facebook!!!!! I've follow 4-piston and Endyne and it seems in the last post from Larry from Endyne that they are sending some heads to 4-Piston I know Endyne has been working very hard on some SUPER CRAZY COOL stuff for the K series and the s2000 in the development in the head department but are the 2 working together as far as designs or testing I would love to know thoughts and information if so seems like there will be something crazy coming for our cars very soon. Cheers

jduke 02-15-2019 02:36 PM

Me too. Endyne vs 4 piston and are they working together

I'm near Dallas. I just read about an awesome pretty all out 4piston N/A build. The best of the best parts. But Larry at Endyne is sharp and that's all he does now is cylinder heads. He was straight up with me about a cnc build on my turbo s2000 (although I'm now considering n/a but probably not). But 4 piston with priority cams made almost 350 at the wheel on pump gas. That's incredible. It was a k24 crank. I've got the 2.2 crank so maybe next one. But this is for my own small shop (Duke's Performance Inc) opening soon in Tyler Tx. And want it to kick everything arounds you know what. To make a big statement.
I've got Alamo motorsports in Dallas. They sound sharp on these F engines. I've already mic'd and even plastigaugeD everything so I know where the bottom end is and I want to build a lot of these so I measured everything many times leaning these things. Plus everybody swears by the oem bearings for accuracy.

ARE THEY IN CAHOOTS TOGETHER?​​​

2. WHO HAS THE BEST CNC PROGRAM AND BEST FLOW NUMBERS FOR THESE HEADS? 4 piston or Endyne. Larry at Endyne is awesome just no flow numbers online. They got to be up there since that's all he does.
But he was straight on what I needed and looked like I'd save about $1k on the head. This included everything new including Inconel exhaust valves and springs and retainers for 11k rpm. Heck he already warned me on the ARP Head Bolts warping oem heads if torqued to their spec and he'd make sure we got it right. I've built enough to know this was happening good to hear it from the best of the best.

any direction would be appreciated. I hope they are working together. This will benefit all of us.

afzan 02-15-2019 04:01 PM

4piston FTW.

They did a fantastic job on 06estukay’s head (check out his build thread - 330whp NA). They also did a full bottom end build for someone else and their work was fantastic and they’re super detailed with everything they do

4p will be where I go for a motor & head build when I’m in the market