Feezy's Toda ITB Build and Discussion Thread - Page 4 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > Special Interest > S2000 Naturally Aspirated Forum
Reload this Page >

Feezy's Toda ITB Build and Discussion Thread

Notices
S2000 Naturally Aspirated Forum Discussions about N/A motor projects, builds and technology.

Feezy's Toda ITB Build and Discussion Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Feezy View Post
No updates really. I picked up a Mugen v2 intake from S2kAndTheAnt (Thank you very much!), I installed it and removed it twice so far. It's pretty incredible how tight the intake fits.

The car is currently getting ready for paint. I'm sure you've seen but I picked up a hood for it and I've been playing with the car to get it set up. Like everything else I do I spend way to much time in the details and progress is very slow. The hood is very light weight and I had to have a latch fabricated, as well as figure out a new spring solution for the OEM latch as it was way to powerful for the new hood. All of that is pretty much done, and I've got a few lips that need a bit of work before paint. Soon as all of that's that done the the hood, spare bumpers, and spare lips are going for paint. I'll start diving into this ITB nonsense after that.

In fact the car is an entirely different animal than it was when I started this project. It went from the heavy three piece wheels with Tein Flex suspension to CE28s, KW Clubsports, with a fully refreshed suspension (every single nut, bolt, boot, and clip were brand new), and new Mugen suspension bushings everywhere. I have a ton of updates to put out, I just need to sit down and hammer it out one of these days.
Too much time in the details is a good thing

Really wanna see/hear those Toda Power ITB's at full chat soon as they're up and running!