S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

S2000online or S2Ki backed race team?

Old 01-21-2001, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about the helmet (I just bought a new Snell 2k), but I'd be interested in some sponsorship.

Always willing to take free money )
Old 01-23-2001, 05:53 AM

Originally posted by gregstevens

One of the things we are doing is getting custom helmets made and we will be putting logos and stuff on the helmets...let us know if you are interested in doing something like that
Greg,

Talk to me about the helmets - I've been thinking about the Arai sedan specific helmet (I know, I know) but they only come in white - I would probably need a custom paint job anyway!

Etgar
Old 01-26-2001, 09:58 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by etgar

Greg,

Talk to me about the helmets - I've been thinking about the Arai sedan specific helmet (I know, I know) but they only come in white - I would probably need a custom paint job anyway!

Etgar [/B]
Etgar,

MG Racing and I are going to be doing custom painted helmets by Razor's Image in the Chicago burbs. My friend Nick referred them to me as he had them do his helmet...which it totally freaking awesome! The quality was first rate, the graphics are excellent and the prices are not that high...I think Nick paid under 400 dollars?

Anyway, check out

http://www.razorimage.com/home.htm

for more detail.

Old 01-26-2001, 01:22 PM

Greg,

What helmet are you going to use - I wasn't able to figure this out from the web page?

ETgar

Originally posted by gregstevens
Originally posted by etgar

Greg,

Etgar
Etgar,

MG Racing and I are going to be doing custom painted helmets by Razor's Image in the Chicago burbs. My friend Nick referred them to me as he had them do his helmet...which it totally freaking awesome! The quality was first rate, the graphics are excellent and the prices are not that high...I think Nick paid under 400 dollars?

Anyway, check out

http://www.razorimage.com/home.htm

for more detail.

[/B]