S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

S2K Challenge rental seat

Old 02-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default S2K Challenge rental seat

I've tried this a few years back and there didn't seem to be any interest. I'd like to rent a drive in an s2k challenge car for an occasional sv/s2kc event. Just for fun. I'm not w2w racing as much this year, tho will be doing a couple regionals and a couple VLN (nurburgring) races. Bringing the 49 car out is more work than it's worth for a track day and want the simplicity of not maintaining a track car.

I think my racing and track history speak for it's self for my safety, skill and abuse. Would be an opportunity for me to cover most of the cost of running your car for the event and if you have data acq I can help you with your times.

Pm me here if this is something you might be interested in.

-Ry
Old 02-14-2015, 08:19 AM

Received 66 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by krazik
I've tried this a few years back and there didn't seem to be any interest. I'd like to rent a drive in an s2k challenge car for an occasional sv/s2kc event. Just for fun. I'm not w2w racing as much this year, tho will be doing a couple regionals and a couple VLN (nurburgring) races. Bringing the 49 car out is more work than it's worth for a track day and want the simplicity of not maintaining a track car.

I think my racing and track history speak for it's self for my safety, skill and abuse. Would be an opportunity for me to cover most of the cost of running your car for the event and if you have data acq I can help you with your times.

Pm me here if this is something you might be interested in.

-Ry
Youve got PM.