S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

ap2 vs 3.8 genesis coupe

Old 07-10-2012, 06:13 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JHooby
Originally Posted by joes sled 2000' timestamp='1337650531' post='21718529
Its hard to believe how far hyundai has come and how much ground Honda has lost . Pretty soon were all going to need many mods just to keep up with grocery getters !

you must be shitting me.

the Genesis feels nothing like a well built car, and the s2000 does.

a 3.8L V6 vs a 2.0L n/a........ hm
that's almost double the displacement ! that's pretty sad if you ask me..
No im not shitting anybody nor am i saying the Hyundai is a well built car . What i am saying is Honda has lost ground in the last several years and the competition is catching up . And for the record S2000s are slow as shit in a straight line unless you get the perfect hard launch ! And i do own and drive an S2000 . Flame on !
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

genesis's are duds. video proof

Mustang vs Genesis 3.8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxGrcRcNOsM

Mustang that is ruining
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmjkPgPty2A
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 AM

MY01 vs Mustang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zVNQ...feature=relmfu

keep in mind during these runs with the ap1 and the mustang. the mustang is on a M/T ET street tire car runs low 13's
Old 07-31-2012, 09:45 AM

Those vids are from a roll and two completely dif mustangs.

What proof is that?
Old 07-31-2012, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Robert W

What proof is that?
Old 07-31-2012, 03:31 PM

Edited since his post is gone.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:58 PM

What proof is that?

did u watch all the vids u dont make any sence at all. first off cause ur last post was retarded aswell, the cars in all 3 videoes where 3.8 Gen with bolt ons and tune, H/C/I Mustang 5.0 and lastly MY01 where did u get 4 diff cars. then if u didnt watch the video's entirely it was the mustang and gen from a dig, the other video is to show the mustang due since ppl dont believe mods nor the car that is runing, next vid is with MY01 vs the SAME MUSTANG! not a different one and i anialate the mustang and on top of that if u watch the vid entirely i do rolls and dig runs.what i was doing is showing that genesis's are duds pigs slugs what ever u want to call them. only thing they got on the S2k is a V6 and back seats end of discusion
Old 08-01-2012, 06:25 AM

Because your vid shows a black mustang then a white mustang. That and i quit watching a minute in. Multiple runs on the same cars get rather boring quick.

If im wrong then i apologize.

Btw what tires are on your car? I saw you do a burnout when i rewatched it. Im guessing street tires.

Most people dont even realize this but burning out on street tires makes your tires greasy and slick. You are better off without the burnout, esp sonce that night you had been running the car, the tires are already cycled at that point.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Former Moderator

Received 5,250 Likes on 4,492 Posts

silverstonejedi

There are better rebuttals... refrain from this approach in the future please.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:49 AM

Because your vid shows a black mustang then a white mustang. That and i quit watching a minute in. Multiple runs on the same cars get rather boring quick.

If im wrong then i apologize.

Btw what tires are on your car? I saw you do a burnout when i rewatched it. Im guessing street tires.

Most people dont even realize this but burning out on street tires makes your tires greasy and slick. You are better off without the burnout, esp sonce that night you had been running the car, the tires are already cycled at that point.

where in these videos that ive posted show a black and white mustang. maybe your talking bout another video that i ran my boys white hatch. but none of these videos that i have posted are white then black there all the same black 5.0. the tires im runing are Nitto 555R's and the part i did a quick "burn out" i supose is due to that we where on the side of the highway looking for a red light. gravel gets stuck on these tires ASAP lol. and it also depends your typical summer tire a quick burn out no jon force burn out like the Red kenne bell cobra in the backround can do some justice for some better 60'. just out of curiousity what do u drive.

Quick Reply: ap2 vs 3.8 genesis coupe