ap2 vs 3.8 genesis coupe - Page 7 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

ap2 vs 3.8 genesis coupe

Old 08-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01SYPAP1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert W' timestamp='1343831136' post='21904715
Because your vid shows a black mustang then a white mustang. That and i quit watching a minute in. Multiple runs on the same cars get rather boring quick.

If im wrong then i apologize.

Btw what tires are on your car? I saw you do a burnout when i rewatched it. Im guessing street tires.

Most people dont even realize this but burning out on street tires makes your tires greasy and slick. You are better off without the burnout, esp sonce that night you had been running the car, the tires are already cycled at that point.

where in these videos that ive posted show a black and white mustang. maybe your talking bout another video that i ran my boys white hatch. but none of these videos that i have posted are white then black there all the same black 5.0. the tires im runing are Nitto 555R's and the part i did a quick "burn out" i supose is due to that we where on the side of the highway looking for a red light. gravel gets stuck on these tires ASAP lol. and it also depends your typical summer tire a quick burn out no jon force burn out like the Red kenne bell cobra in the backround can do some justice for some better 60'. just out of curiousity what do u drive.
01SYPAP1 please dont feed Robert W facts. The videos you posted were good videos. Good job
JUSTINTHECOASTIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:13 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTINTHECOASTIE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01SYPAP1' timestamp='1344008984' post='21910792
[quote name='Robert W' timestamp='1343831136' post='21904715']
Because your vid shows a black mustang then a white mustang. That and i quit watching a minute in. Multiple runs on the same cars get rather boring quick.

If im wrong then i apologize.

Btw what tires are on your car? I saw you do a burnout when i rewatched it. Im guessing street tires.

Most people dont even realize this but burning out on street tires makes your tires greasy and slick. You are better off without the burnout, esp sonce that night you had been running the car, the tires are already cycled at that point.

where in these videos that ive posted show a black and white mustang. maybe your talking bout another video that i ran my boys white hatch. but none of these videos that i have posted are white then black there all the same black 5.0. the tir
es im runing are Nitto 555R's and the part i did a quick "burn out" i supose is due to that we where on the side of the highway looking for a red light. gravel gets stuck on these tires ASAP lol. and it also depends your typical summer tire a quick burn out no jon force burn out like the Red kenne bell cobra in the backround can do some justice for some better 60'. just out of curiousity what do u drive.
01SYPAP1 please dont feed Robert W facts. The videos you posted were good videos. Good job
[/quote]

Ok, and thanks.
01SYPAP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #63

Quote:
cause ur last post was retarded aswell
Quote:
u dont make any sence at all
the cars in all 3 videoes where 3.8 Gen
show the mustang due since ppl dont believe
and i anialate the mustang
end of discusion
Did you make it past the 5th grade? You just called his post "retarded", yet you managed to formulate the most amazingly incoherent mess of the English language I have seen in a while.

Why are you posting videos of Rustangs vs Genesis'? Who cares! I could post vids all day of GTRs destroying rustangs in drag races.

Why did you say "the only thing the genesis has on the s2k is a v6 and back seat"....what benefit is the back seat in the Genesis? Are you saying that the s2k needs back seats?
d1rtyc4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #64

This thread is a rambling, meandering mess of godawful arguments and retarded comments.

I love it.
Disgustipated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #65
Banned

I made a run against a Genesis Sedan Rspec, not too shabby on speed for what it is... well that was only a mild straight line pull. He definitely had the jump from the line and left me for a minute but I had already put over a bus on him at about 1XX ish? For a minute it felt like I was getting killed but with increasing boost I pulled away with easy. It was the Sedan btw. According to edmonds theR spec is a V8 putting down 429 hp?
Kyushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1rtyc4r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01SYPAP1' timestamp='1343800715' post='21904141
Quote:
end of discusion
Did you make it past the 5th grade? You just called his post "retarded", yet you managed to formulate the most amazingly incoherent mess of the English language I have seen in a while.

Why are you posting videos of Rustangs vs Genesis'? Who cares! I could post vids all day of GTRs destroying rustangs in drag races.

Why did you say "the only thing the genesis has on the s2k is a v6 and back seat"....what benefit is the back seat in the Genesis? Are you saying that the s2k needs back seats?
hold on. sooo i know my typing and english is horrific but theres ways around it. anyways video proof is better than something someone can just type then u have to believe in him dont really work. i posted the vid of the gen vs the mustang cause i dont have video proof of my putting an ass whooping on these gens. (truthfully not worth the cam time) so i posted my buddys H/C/I mustang vs a genesis, then MY01 vs his mustang to show the difference between the two. and Rustangs? really seems like u get raped by them or somthing?
01SYPAP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #67

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1rtyc4r' timestamp='1344013182' post='21910981
[quote name='01SYPAP1' timestamp='1343800715' post='21904141']
Quote:
end of discusion

i posted the vid of the gen vs the mustang cause i dont have video proof of my putting an ass whooping on these gens. (truthfully not worth the cam time) so i posted my buddys H/C/I mustang vs a genesis, then MY01 vs his mustang to show the difference between the two.
[/quote]

I see what you mean now.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyushin View Post
I made a run against a Genesis Sedan Rspec, not too shabby on speed for what it is... well that was only a mild straight line pull. He definitely had the jump from the line and left me for a minute but I had already put over a bus on him at about 1XX ish? For a minute it felt like I was getting killed but with increasing boost I pulled away with easy. It was the Sedan btw. According to edmonds theR spec is a V8 putting down 429 hp?
Yeah but that was the genesis sedan which is a luxury car. This thread is about the sporty coupes. The sedan you raced probably weighed 1000 more lbs than your S.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1rtyc4r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyushin' timestamp='1344027717' post='21911655
Yeah but that was the genesis sedan which is a luxury car. This thread is about the sporty coupes. The sedan you raced probably weighed 1000 more lbs than your S.

Well I am a chubby chaser some days.
Kyushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 08:53 AM   #70

Necro....first time caller, long time listener. Two very different cars. Other than both being RWD they are so dissimilar its crazy. One is beefy, hammer and very good (IMO) GT cruiser, the other is a track scalpel with smile inducing serum.
Firebase is offline   Reply With Quote