Ducati bike talking smack - Page 2 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Ducati bike talking smack

Old 12-28-2015, 11:46 AM   #11

What a tool. Smh. How could anyone listen to this guys vids??
Jezek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 03:39 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezek
What a tool. Smh. How could anyone listen to this guys vids??
Well, he's got a whole heap of followers, people buy shirts with his slogans on them and when he had an accident and asked his "fans" and "followers" for money on fundme.com...they gave it to him.

I just don't know how people appreciate guys like this. Actually I do know how and why but I guess it's just not my taste. I just love talking tech with guys who appreciate motorsports and things that go fast.
skool u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by skool u View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitoki
Power still seems low for 16psi.... I assume you are running 91 and that's holding you back? Try some ethanol and fly past 500
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that part. Tuned on shell 91. It's hard to find 94 in my area so I had my friend tune it for 91.

Also for what it's worth, this was tuned on a dyno dynamics dyno and he said all stock s2ks that he's dyno'd hit around 180 whp. My car was at 370 on his dyno and he said if I were to dyno on a dynojet, it'd be closer to 450.

Numbers are so misleading depending on dynos so I just go by what cars I've encountered and at this point at higher speeds, I've been even with a camaro zl1, corvette zr1, Benz c63 AMG, got pulled on by a car length from a 911 turbo s, walked an Audi S6 and slowly pulled on a tesla. I know that in stock form I can barely hang with a newer accord so I'm pretty happy with the results.
Which EMS do you use, E85 would definitely boost your numbers if you can find it in the area.
Chitoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 02:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by skool u View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitoki
Power still seems low for 16psi.... I assume you are running 91 and that's holding you back? Try some ethanol and fly past 500
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that part. Tuned on shell 91. It's hard to find 94 in my area so I had my friend tune it for 91.

Also for what it's worth, this was tuned on a dyno dynamics dyno and he said all stock s2ks that he's dyno'd hit around 180 whp. My car was at 370 on his dyno and he said if I were to dyno on a dynojet, it'd be closer to 450.

Numbers are so misleading depending on dynos so I just go by what cars I've encountered and at this point at higher speeds, I've been even with a camaro zl1, corvette zr1, Benz c63 AMG, got pulled on by a car length from a 911 turbo s, walked an Audi S6 and slowly pulled on a tesla. I know that in stock form I can barely hang with a newer accord so I'm pretty happy with the results.
It's odd how you always feel the need to explain how your car would read higher on a normal dyno. Also, you just need to accept the fact there is alway someone faster because all it takes is money and there's always an idiot in a faster car but an idiot is just that. If you're happy with your car then enjoy it and don't care what anyone else thinks. Also, I found the guy on the bike to be pretty entertaining...sure he was an asshat but entertaining none the less.
derryck is offline   Reply With Quote