S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

me vs. douche driver

Old 11-18-2010, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...you wrote that entire thing on your phone? wtf dude. just wait till you get to a computer.

with that said, funny story. You're lucky you got a cool cop.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:10 PM

^^ yea i know. it was either on my phone or wait about two days till i get on a computer. my laptop was acting up for a couple of days.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by st4rk,Nov 17 2010, 02:08 PM
Uh no it was not fine. That was a horrible mess to read. The fact that it was jumbled together shows he has the patience and grammatical skills of a child. Please don't encourage anyone to post jarbled useless walls of text like that.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by st4rk,Nov 17 2010, 12:02 PM
Reformatted for easier reading, grammatical errors intact, updated punctuation:

Ok so first of this happened last night. Not a street encounter but more of a douch encounter. Also, kind of long but funny.

I had just left my girl's house and it was 1020 at night. I was really tired so i drove normal. I didnt hit vtec or shifted abover 3k. I was coming up to a bridge and still driving regular speed - wich was 40 ( speeed limit i set at30 here so imalready over the speed limit ) - in sixth gear.

Then a black honda is behind me getting kinda close, so first i think this guy's in a hurry so i change lane. To my surprise he changes also and now hes even closer. I'm alrready going 45 so i dont want to go any faster. He gets closer tomy rear bumper and i stay at te same speed and decide to change back to the right lane and again he moves also.

By now im irritated cause: 1. I'm tired ass hell and 2. want to sleep 3. I just wanna go home and his actions towards me are retarded.

So as we apprach half way of the bridge i see a cop with a radar gun and as i look down i see i'm at 48mph, and this is a 30 mph zone. I wonder if the honda behind me sees the cop - nope he's too close to my bumper he dont see him. As we pass by i see that he isnt following and uup ahead i see a car merging into my lane so i signal to change onto the left lane an again the honda changes too and cuts me off.

Now im like WTF!!!! So i slow down and he does to and i try to speed up so i can move lanes before i hit the guy in front of me, and he speeds up to!!! Now im right almost behing the guy mergin into my lane so i just slow down from 50 to 5 mph, almost hitting the truck, as i lookback i see the cop comnig down no light or sirens on. So i finally change lane and catch up to the otherhonda and roll my window down and tell im wtf is he doing that hes gonna cause a accident. He just looks at me and thrws sum signs and says **** you.

So me tired and pised i decide to let him know how i feel. in my car is a jacks pumpking pie flavored drink its a milkshake thing ad also its still full cause i didnt like it. So i roll my driver window down , get the milkshake and toss it over my car and onto his. And omg my luck i hit they guy right in the face and i hear the other passanger yell saying thatthey got wet.

Now im freaking laughing cause the guy is now pissed andim just at the stop light laughing lilke there isno tomorrow. So he tries to get out of his vehicle when i hear sirens and sure enouh its the cop. he pulls both of us over. Talks to the black car first then comes over to me and says what the hell happened to the black cars owners face and car. I laugh and say what had ahppened and that i had thrown the cup at him. Now he goes back gives him a ticket and he leaves all pissed off. Now im sitting in my s thinking "off crap ohh crap ima get a ticket", but i think to mysel "oh eff it ill b worth it."

So now the officer comes to my car gives memy info back and tells me to have a nice day and starts to walk back to his car. At first im like wtf nooo way and i dont know why i did this but i called him over and asked why i didn get one and the black one did. His response is soo hilarious that i start to laugh and cry. He says that te black car wa being a efffing douche and should not b driving and that it was hard for him to give the guy a ticket when the guys coverd in milshake; also that he loves the way i threw the milkshake at him, he said it was classic. so i go home no ticket nothin just a funny ass night thouhg.
Thank you.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:14 AM

Good shit
Old 11-21-2010, 10:44 AM

I was sitting in the cafe up at my college eating a bagel, drinking chocolate milk, and killing some time by getting my daily dose of s2ki in. My table was RIGHT next to the line of people waiting to get their food and as i got to the part where you threw the milkshake and hit the dude in the face, no shit i'm not even bs'n, I busted out laughing and milk shot everywhere. Normally i would be embarrassed but i couldn't stop laughing lol. Great story!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:55 PM

How did you throw the shake... like hook shot it over your head? Was your top down? This was a funny story.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:55 PM

How did you throw the shake... like hook shot it over your head? Was your top down? This was a funny story.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:32 AM

Yea i hook shot it and my top was up. Thats the amazing and dope part cause i just aimed and shot.