S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Older street Encounters

Old 06-21-2013, 09:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Older street Encounters

So I figured I would finally share my street encounters years later. Since these time I have grown up a lot and noticed it is really not worth the risk anymore... Now to the stories

I will start when I was 18 and owned my Bike and not really a street encounter. It was a 2004 CBR600 F4i. Used but brand new to me. I picked it up 3 days prior to this event. I was invited from a guy I work with to ride with him and his friends. I accepted but didn't really know the area that well and will pay for this later. Well after we all meet up we jump on the Highway. We are on the on ramp and I am paying closer attention to my new bike (rpms and shifts) when all of the sudden a loud noise screams past me I look over and all I see is a black blur. ALL they guys LEFT ME!! So I downshift and gun it hard. By the time I look at the speed I am going well over 125 in a 60... I catch up to the guy I work with and start looking for the others. No one else is around. I check my rear view and all I can see is BLUE AND RED LIGHTS. I flash my buddy to warn him whats up. He looks over his shoulder then downshift and is gone. I start heading over to the exit since the cop is more worried about him. Cop is now in front of me I am crusing slowly making my plans to find my way home when all of the sudden the cop locks the brakes in front of me and I almost nail him. I stop the bike shaken from the near accident and the cop jumps out Gun ready pointing directly at me. He yells for me to cut the bike off and get off. So of course at this point I have no choice. I turn the bike off and put down my kickstand. Before I can even get my leg over my bike he grabs me by my helmet and slams me to the ground. Knee in the back of my neck and tells me to put my hands around my back....He applies the cuffs and puts me face down on his trunk. Starts to search me and asking me 1000 questions. Just then 3 bikes come crusing by very slowly....It was the rest of the group we started out with. Apparently the guy I work with was the only one to gun it on the ramp and I just didn't see the others behind me Now I am in the back of the cops car and his taking all my information. Long story short I find out his son went to school with me and played Football for us. I don't know shit about HS football but BS'd and said his son made some great improvements over the years. He liked talking about his son and then told me all the charges he was going to bring against me but decided not to sense he could tell I was well put together young man who made a bad choice. So he writes me a Reckless driving ticket and TOWS my bike. Well since he towed my bike I got to spend the evening in our local slammer until I could have a friends mom come get me(my family lives overseas) Well I end up in court and the officer rec. dropping the charge and letting me off on 90 probation. Judge agrees SWEET. So I was very shaken to ride my bike anyother way than just the speed limit and granny shifting.

Months go by and I have been a good little boy. My 90 days is up now. About 2 weeks later a damn Ricer Neon(of all things) is driving stupid next to me trying to provoke me. I ingore him until we get to a redlight. His g/f is in the seat next to him laughing and saying aww I guess the little bike doesn't want my babys bad ass racecar.....WAIT WHAT??? I damn near fall off my bike laughing. Light turns green and he launchs as hard as he could. I creep off the line and slowly switch to 2nd. He is pretty good distant up now so I decide to gun it hard. I open up the bike and scream past him like he was standing still. Gave a little wave as I go by to add insult to injury. Ok enough fun I can't get caught up again. So I slow down and head home. End of bike story. I have more where my ego got the best of me but I have already typed a novel.

Now on to my S2k. I bought this 2 years after my bike. My bike was stolen from my apartment and insurance gave me more than what it was worth in my eyes. So I used the money to help buy the car I always wanted.

Now I have my 04 S2k and treat her nice. No racing or the like at first. Until I meet a friend who has a 528i. We played a few times and I always won by lengths. Well one night after work I had a bad day and met this freind at the local bakery parking lot. We were trying to decide what to do when he kept asking to drive my car. I told him he could have a ride but no driving. He kept asking about 5 times and I say the same thing. Next thing I know this little FINE lady pops up on the other side of a truck parked near us screaming "i want to ride!!!" So naturally I ask where you going GURL lol. She hops in and we head over to a local car themed restuarant. We eat and she drinks with her friend that met us there. I am still underage Well they now want to go play pool at another bar. We agree and head out. She climbs in my baby and we have nice little chat at the redlight. Now my friend is trying to provoke me to race with a little exhaust rev. I laugh and she ask why. I explain how I have beat him several times and its not fun. Well she looks at me and say "i bet you can't beat him. Thats a BMW!!!" SMH WHY??? Damn my ego. Light turns green and I open the S up. I pull him pretty bad like normal. We only raced to about 60-70. Pull in the parking lot and guess what??? Blue lights are directly parked behind.... Not again!!! Well he tells me to get out the car... Cuffs me and my buddy and put us in his car. He starts asking why and what the hell were we thinking. Then he starts to ask me about my car. Is it really mine and stuff like that. Then says man I really love those cars and how high the rev!!! I am confused now whats going on. Cop starts telling us stories about when he was a youngster and had a 96 Impala SS S/c and loved to race. At this time I forgot I had chick in my car. She walks up to the cop and ask if she is in trouble. He says nah you can't control the driver you are free to go. So she leans in the window and say "nice to meet you hope I can see you again" Cop turns around to me and says "really?? first date?" I told him the story of the parking lot and he LOL. WEll he ends up letting us go on and says DON"T let me ever catch you 2 doing this again. We agree and head inside the pool hall. She looks up and is surprised to see me. Gives me a huge hug and is now attached to me at the hip... I won't going any further but you guys can see where this lead. All I will say is Ford Explorer have nice back seats
Old 06-23-2013, 05:50 PM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

You still got the bike? That was an interesting read!
Old 06-24-2013, 11:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NO bike was stolen back in 2008. Insurance helped fund my S2K that I have owned since. But once I get home from this contract I will be looking into another one. No racing on the street of course lol
Old 01-13-2014, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude, nice haha.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

damn neons
Old 01-14-2014, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

f@#kin old thread but was inferesting lol. Thanks for the bump!