S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

People wanting to race you in a very unlikely car

Old 07-06-2011, 07:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Every single turbo diesel I encounter! EVERY! It's gotten to the point where I just want to shoot the next guy in a truck that tries to race me. I'm making well over 400 whp, and it's just annoying.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:29 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BrockB
i think a lot of you fail to realize that at least half of these cars are f@#king with you out of blatant sarcasm to see how you act!
of course, that doesnt exclude the exceptions of some true retards out there (oh damn, i cant say retard according to the nba commission- i almost forgot sorry)
I agree. I'd do the same if I pulled up next to a ferrari f430, just to hear it.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:29 AM

Last night coming home from a birthday dinner, I was on the highway with no other cars around. all of s sudden some guys comes flying from behind me and starts pacing me, I look over amd its some tinted out accord. He keeps lunging forward and letting off. I pay no attention to him but he keeps going lol. He goes Wot and I pay no mind. He gets about 10 cars ahead then slows down for me to catch up. I keep my speed and catch up and he lets me get infront of him. At this point, i push in the clutch,give it gas, hit 9000rpms hitting my rev limiter causing me to shoot flames, he leaves me alone and doesnt pass me after that lmao
Old 07-15-2011, 09:50 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by drkphnx
Last night coming home from a birthday dinner, I was on the highway with no other cars around. all of s sudden some guys comes flying from behind me and starts pacing me, I look over amd its some tinted out accord. He keeps lunging forward and letting off. I pay no attention to him but he keeps going lol. He goes Wot and I pay no mind. He gets about 10 cars ahead then slows down for me to catch up. I keep my speed and catch up and he lets me get infront of him. At this point, i push in the clutch,give it gas, hit 9000rpms hitting my rev limiter causing me to shoot flames, he leaves me alone and doesnt pass me after that lmao

Show off!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by s2000442
Show off!
lol, meet tonight if you can make it, ill post on FB, its alson on the forums.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by alanpikku
Mostly slow riced out POS cars, and trucks. My car is making over 400 whp on low boost daily. I race them just to show them how slow their shit is. It's mostly to make a statement.
Originally Posted by alanpikku
Every single turbo diesel I encounter! EVERY! It's gotten to the point where I just want to shoot the next guy in a truck that tries to race me. I'm making well over 400 whp, and it's just annoying.
lol tell us one more time how much you make...someone may have missed it the second time..
Old 07-18-2011, 08:57 AM

last weekend i was driving to the carwash, then when i passed this grandpa with his peugeot he kept sticking beside me as i wanted to pass em.. so then i hitted vtec blew em out and he chased me to and on the highway while i was like driving 200 km/h (125m/h), so thats when i realised i'm actuly racing a grandpa so i slowed down
Old 07-19-2011, 09:48 AM

Last Saturday afternoon I was returning home from and errand, about 2 miles from my house in my '05 GP white S2000. I'm on a multilane road, observing the speed limit of 45. I shift to the right hand lane to make my turn when suddenly here's a new Dodge charger on my rear bumper---close, this guy obviously wanted to go! He probably stuck to my rear for a couple hundred yards.
Anyway I ignored him and when we've both made the turn, he passes me, and guess what? Unmarked Florida highway patrolman looking for a race and an arrest I guess. God--- some of those guys are really asses!
You can't be too careful out there!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:40 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dougcee
Last Saturday afternoon I was returning home from and errand, about 2 miles from my house in my '05 GP white S2000. I'm on a multilane road, observing the speed limit of 45. I shift to the right hand lane to make my turn when suddenly here's a new Dodge charger on my rear bumper---close, this guy obviously wanted to go! He probably stuck to my rear for a couple hundred yards.
Anyway I ignored him and when we've both made the turn, he passes me, and guess what? Unmarked Florida highway patrolman looking for a race and an arrest I guess. God--- some of those guys are really asses!
Is your car stock? If so that's some bs, man. Maybe all 05' gpw's are suspect for racing.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:52 AM

Received 411 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by dougcee
Unmarked Florida highway patrolman looking for a race and an arrest I guess. God--- some of those guys are really asses!
And you cant be this stupid.

Quick Reply: People wanting to race you in a very unlikely car