S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

People wanting to race you in a very unlikely car

Old 03-09-2011, 08:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The lowliest car I've bothered to run was a mustang GT
It was no match.. (touge runs FTW )

Most of the time I just laugh or ignore lesser vehicles unless it is someone I personally know
Old 03-09-2011, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by element202
If you're getting flipped off and getting called a fag, you're probably doing something wrong. Are you doing ANYTHING else other than driving a CR to get such a lashing?!?
You are correct.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/847...punk-ass-kids/
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Woodson
I was correct.

It's not the S2K, trust me
Old 03-09-2011, 07:34 PM

Received 92 Likes on 51 Posts

I don't get much of that in Northern VA.. however, a 93 corolla tried to race me, and I was not even done downshifting when he was already passing me.. didn't even try. The dude had a turbo lol. At the next light he commented how he likes sk2's. Go figure.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 PM

delete
Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 PM

If you're getting flipped off and getting called a fag, you're probably doing something wrong. Are you doing ANYTHING else other than driving a CR to get such a lashing?!?

Never experienced haters on the road.
No man, I seriously just drive the car. Not even fast or anything. One time I was sitting at a stop light. A car was turning in front of me, and as he goes by he yells "fag" at me. My friend drives a red AP1 around here and a guy with a mustang spit on his car for no reason.

I saw that tool bring up the thread where I lost my cool for a bit. If you read it though, you would see I was just driving like normal and she threw the snowball at me then laughed about it. After stupid things like that happening so many times I got a little angry, especially since she was laughing. So I cursed her out. But I realized I over reacted and admitted it. We all make mistakes here. I'm sure other people have done things they aren't proud of.I don't know why some people want to make me look like the bad guy.

It's not the car it's me? You did read the thread right? I was just driving and SHE threw a snow ball. Clearly isn't me. Even if I shouldn't have screamed at her, she still started it and made it worse by laughing right? Since everyone loves to point the finger at me let me ask you this...What would you have done?
Old 03-10-2011, 03:25 AM

Maybe it's because you terrorize little girls.
Responding back when somebody takes disrespect to your property isn't "terrorizing." I hope somebody does shit to your car, and laugh about it right in front of you. I would love to see how calm, cool, and collected you would act.

/sarcasm.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by IAmTheRealAsif
You did read the thread right?
Oh I read it all right. You just don't get it. Yes, you are the bad guy.

Speaking of "what would you do"...what would you do if you had a little girl and someone did the same thing to her? I know what I would do.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh I read it all right. You just don't get it. Yes, you are the bad guy.

Speaking of "what would you do"...what would you do if you had a little girl and someone did the same thing to her? I know what I would do.
IF a little girl threw a snowball at my car, I would get out of my car and tell her to apologize or I'm calling the cops and her parents will get involved (ya, i'd call the cops).

I'm pretty sure she'll get the point. And I can sleep at night knowing I didn't mentally mess up a girl.

Material things can be replaced. Terrorizing memories cannot.

In any case, sorry you get called a fag. Seriously, that sucks.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:48 AM

IF a little girl threw a snowball at my car, I would get out of my car and tell her to apologize or I'm calling the cops and her parents will get involved (ya, i'd call the cops).

I'm pretty sure she'll get the point. And I can sleep at night knowing I didn't mentally mess up a girl.

Material things can be replaced. Terrorizing memories cannot.

In any case, sorry you get called a fag. Seriously, that sucks.
Lol I don't really care that they call me a fag for driving an s2k. I was just sharing for sake of the thread. A lot of people just hate hondas around here.

And what you would do is completely right, I agree. That's what I SHOULD have done. But honestly, cops around here don't do anything. My friends car got egged here and we saw it. We were about to chase them down but I tried to think logically and call the cops so we did...The cops did absolutly NOTHING because we didn't have it on video or anything lol... I admit I was wrong though in this case.. I don't know why it keeps getting brought up. Honestly, I don't think she was "terrorized." That is blowing it way out of proportion. The reason I think that is because she was laughing before, during, and after the whole thing. If she was sincere about it, it would have been different. I know whatever situation may happen next time I would calm down and try to think logically.

Quick Reply: People wanting to race you in a very unlikely car