S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Ran a Lancer Evolution 8, Civic hatch, Audi TT and turbo neon.

Old 05-16-2003, 07:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well as usual I said to myself tonight I am not going to run my car. Any way I was leaving the usual hang out following spoonS to another hangout. But I got caught at the light so I lost spoonS (who left me)
So I kept on driving with Fyrestrike behind me but on the the left lane. And then a yellow evo gets on my ass. He does the pshhh sound twice. And then he gets really close as his engine is spinning. So I step on it and pull at bit and then I let off. Again on my ass so again I let him have it and again I pull.
He then gets next to me reving his engine giving gas. So I down shit to second and we go. I pull about two cars to third gear. I would of kept on pulling but I let off. He gets next to me again. This time I slow down to first gear. We hit it again by the end of third I was about 2 and 1/2 cars ahead and pulling. I let off again. He catches up. We run a couple of more times. It got boring so I let off and he finally got the picture after about 4 runs that he wasn't going to catch up. So he goes on his merry way.
Fyrestrike then pulls up next to me and I am like. I decide to go home Because SPOONS forgot about me(bitch) . On my way home I get tag teamed by an Audi TT with a real loud BOV and hatch back . They both rev at me one on my left and the other on my right. I had the top down and they almost blew my ear drums. They had no clue what I had. So we hit it. I was in my favorite gear. First. I immediately pull. I wouldn't call it a run because it was over faster than it began. .
Here was the best run of the night. I am a couple of blocks from my house and this car gets on my ass. It was following me. I was about to turn into my block. But I said maybe not. After driving around the er is still following me. So I slow down. I am getting pissed. The car finally pulls next to me at the light. I look it was a girl driving. It was a black new turbo neon. She looks and smiles . We pull over and start talking. Any way she was a girl I new in high school. So she tells me that her car is faster than my s2000. She said she has raced other s2000's and she has beaten them. So we start messing around and I told her If I win her ass his mine and if she wins I'll give her my car. Well to make the a long story short I got home at about four in the moring.
Old 05-16-2003, 08:10 AM

To the victor go the spoils!

LOL.

Hey can I borrow your car? I wanna try that bet...
Old 05-16-2003, 08:22 AM

if you think back to the race you had with the E46 M3, does it seem to you like it pulled about the same as the stock EVO?
Old 05-16-2003, 09:01 AM

that's a good kill but lacking of pictures!
Old 05-16-2003, 10:17 AM

Nice story, but like gldneyes6 said where's the pictures?!?!
Old 05-16-2003, 11:29 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by F1s2000
[B]Well as usual I said to myself tonight I am not going to run my car. Any way I was leaving the usual hang out following spoonS to another hangout. But I got caught at the light so I lost spoonS (who left me)
Old 05-16-2003, 04:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Vortech Supercharger. His car is crazy fast. Alex, was the girl fine? So now you will be a part owner of a SRT-4? and she will be part owner of a S2000? Wow, great kills. I raced a Jetta 1.8T boosted to the max, he gave me a good race but in the top I killed him. But by far the closes race I have had with any 1.8T engine.

Chris C.
Old 05-18-2003, 02:16 PM

Sorry I was at the beach the this weekend. I just got back.
Let me tell you that the evo was impressive. It had an exhaust. But besides that I couldn't tell you guys what he might have. I think it was right there with the M3.
Old 05-18-2003, 02:19 PM

Oh and hopefully next time I won't forget my camera.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:56 AM

You guys are sooooo lucky! You have so many cool cars around your area. For any good races, you have to drive almost 15-20 miles out of town to find a decent car. Around this area we have Civics with exhaust tips. Maybe the occasional T/A or Mustang GT. You see those all the time though... I guess that just may be one of the downfalls to living in Ohio... LOL...

Quick Reply: Ran a Lancer Evolution 8, Civic hatch, Audi TT and turbo neon.