S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

READ FIRST: Welcome to Street Encounters....

Old 06-07-2007, 02:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default READ FIRST: Welcome to Street Encounters....

Hey, all!!

I thought I'd take this opportunity to remind everyone of the rules around here. Some of you have been here a long time and have never read them, and some of you are new here. Please take a few moments to read the rules, and remember them when posting.

From the Regulations page on this site:

This is a community of Honda S2000 enthusiasts. We encourage participation and the goal of the community is to enhance the ownership of your Honda S2000. Respect your fellow enthusiasts in the same manner you wish to be respected. It is good practice when you write to use emotion icons if you think someone might take something you say offensively.

RESPECT IS THE KEY

The S2000 Community is a place where it's okay to be yourself -- be that harried, jovial, silly or sad -- as long as you always act with respect towards your fellow enthusiasts.

DON'T ATTACK EACH OTHER

Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and/or personal attack.

KEEP YOUR POSTS CLEAN

There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behaviour is appropriate however S2000 International is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated images or similar content files will be deleted without notice!

I'd also like to add...when the occasional troll comes cruising through here bashing you, don't respond with personal attacks. Please click on the "Report this post to a moderator" button instead, and we will deal with them in the appropriate manner. Thanks!!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it seems as of late that there have been a lot of, what i like to call, "can i beat this guy" threads. Now there is nothing wrong with these threads, except that they contain NO street encounter, and as has been observed these thread usually never end up to good. I.E arugments, e-thuggin' and the like.

and also no posts that are purely sarcastic and/or aimed to make fun of another member.

so from now on this posts will be deleted. just head out and race the dude, and THEN let us know how it went. i or alex will PM the OP and let him know whats up do avoid hard feeling or any other confusion.

hate to nag, but i think it will really be a good thing in the long run.

thanks again guys,

VJDM and SS2000GT
Old 10-17-2012, 07:06 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

Hypotheticals

To reiterate an old policy, Hypothetical racing threads are those where the OP is basically asking a "what if" scenario. There is one place for this and one place only...this thread: https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/523...-vs-the-world/

All other hypotheticals will be locked. Please be conscious that if you want to know "what if", it is better to try it yourself instead of having every tom, dick, and harry on the forum starting a flame war.

Also, this is S2000 street encounters, not your mom's civic vs your buddy's foxbody mustang. These threads will be locked or moved to Car Talk if applicable.

Thank you.

Regards,

RedCelica