S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

**Official** Whats my car worth?

Old 07-02-2013, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am currently looking at G37 convertible and SC430. They are not as fun as the S2000 but more comfortable. The retractable hardtop is convenience. Yes, I miss the CR but I need something with back seats. Plus, I don't take it to the track so it is just too much car for me. Who knows? If a GPW CR is for sale, I might bite. If you price your CR right expect it to goes fast. There are sellers that price them a little high thus it takes longer to sell.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:24 AM

2004 Rio yellow
145,000 miles, 6,000 on rebuilt top end

Forbidden hardtop
Greddy turbo kit
Aem v2
Aem boost gauge
Aem volt gauge
Aem wideband
Bride seats
F1 rails
4. Point harnesses
17in Rota grids
Ap1 duck tail
ED asm front bumper
Spc rear camber upper ball joints
Soft top delete
Nrg steering wheel and hub

Old 07-05-2013, 04:54 PM

Is that the one I saw listed on Craigslist for 32,000 was only there for a day, now it's gone
Old 07-09-2013, 06:51 AM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

How 'bout

06 Silverstone red/black 33 k miles

Few chips, a little curb rash on wheels frpm 2 previous owners

Bone stock down to Bridgestone potenzas
Old 07-24-2013, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by aero3685
Didnt want the day to come, but I am thinking about moving with no end location in mind and not sure if I want to deal with putting the car in storage, paying insurance, etc... which happens to be how I ended up with it when the previous owner came to that point. Just want to see what you think its worth.

2006 GPW with black interior
60k miles
Located in SW Florida

2nd owner, first owner is on the forum.
Always garaged

All stock other than:
Hood dampers
Eibach Pro Kit 1" drop
Tint
Blue LED interior lights
Odyssey battery

Have 2 OEM car covers, one for outside(weather), one for inside(dust/storage) and the stock tonneau cover.

There are a few paint chips, one on the underside of the front fender, one on drivers door and a small scrape on pass side of rear bumper. All from previous owner but nothing big or that you would notice.
There is also a small rip in the top in the usual spot but I put patches on the inside on both sides that have held together really well.

Picture in signature.
Anyone? I am hoping for in the range of 20-21k.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright, I'm thinking about moving on. Hoping I can get a rough idea about my car. I kind of screwed myself over on the idea that I never planned on parting with her, but the time is fast approaching. Hoping to get two price ideas from you guys. One as is, and one as near stock.

2007 NFR, repainted to Deep Burgundy with exception of engine bay.
68,000 miles right now. Close to 80k estimated when I get ready to sell it.
Located in Houston.

2nd owner, garage kept. All maintenance performed by myself. Regular oil changes with Mobil 1 Full Syn.
Mods include:
-Mugen replica front lip
-RX7 side diffusers
-Shine Aero RX7 rear diffuser in frp
-Invidia test pipe
-Custom axle-back exhaust
-Megan Racing Track coilovers
-Sony head unit
-Kicker DS door speakers and tweeters
-Fifteen52 Tarmacs 17x9+45 with 245/40 DZ101's all around
-Moddiction shift knob
-JDP carbon spoiler
-OEM vented hood

Also, I have all stock parts, so the car can be reverted back to 90% original except for wheels and tires and stereo.
Rear quarters are buckled slightly from fender rolling. Slight rock chip damage on front bumper, and a small rip in the roof on the passenger side (1" long).
What do you think it would be worth as is, and as reverted back to nearly stock?

Old 07-24-2013, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Weasel497
Alright, I'm thinking about moving on. Hoping I can get a rough idea about my car. I kind of screwed myself over on the idea that I never planned on parting with her, but the time is fast approaching. Hoping to get two price ideas from you guys. One as is, and one as near stock.

2007 NFR, repainted to Deep Burgundy with exception of engine bay.
68,000 miles right now. Close to 80k estimated when I get ready to sell it.
Located in Houston.

2nd owner, garage kept. All maintenance performed by myself. Regular oil changes with Mobil 1 Full Syn.
Mods include:
-Mugen replica front lip
-RX7 side diffusers
-Shine Aero RX7 rear diffuser in frp
-Invidia test pipe
-Custom axle-back exhaust
-Megan Racing Track coilovers
-Sony head unit
-Kicker DS door speakers and tweeters
-Fifteen52 Tarmacs 17x9+45 with 245/40 DZ101's all around
-Moddiction shift knob
-JDP carbon spoiler
-OEM vented hood

Also, I have all stock parts, so the car can be reverted back to 90% original except for wheels and tires and stereo.
Rear quarters are buckled slightly from fender rolling. Slight rock chip damage on front bumper, and a small rip in the roof on the passenger side (1" long).
What do you think it would be worth as is, and as reverted back to nearly stock?

Your selling it
Old 07-25-2013, 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by aero3685
Originally Posted by aero3685' timestamp='1372692975' post='22640819
Didnt want the day to come, but I am thinking about moving with no end location in mind and not sure if I want to deal with putting the car in storage, paying insurance, etc... which happens to be how I ended up with it when the previous owner came to that point. Just want to see what you think its worth.

60k miles
Located in SW Florida

Always garaged

All stock other than:
Hood dampers
Eibach Pro Kit 1" drop
Tint
Blue LED interior lights
Odyssey battery

Have 2 OEM car covers, one for outside(weather), one for inside(dust/storage) and the stock tonneau cover.

There are a few paint chips, one on the underside of the front fender, one on drivers door and a small scrape on pass side of rear bumper. All from previous owner but nothing big or that you would notice.
There is also a small rip in the top in the usual spot but I put patches on the inside on both sides that have held together really well.

Picture in signature.
For what its worth, I picked up a MINT condition, 100% stock down to the radio 06 GPW, 2 owners, never seen snow, 35k miles for 19.5k. It was purchased in VT.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Lil Dre
Your selling it
Seriously considering it. I'm getting bored of the modified car scene. Too much hate, too much drama. Looking to pass her onto a good home and fill the empty spot in my garage with an 80's Porsche 911.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by 2000silvers2k
Originally Posted by aero3685' timestamp='1374719730' post='22685790
[quote name='aero3685' timestamp='1372692975' post='22640819']

60k miles
Located in SW Florida

Always garaged

All stock other than:
Hood dampers
Eibach Pro Kit 1" drop
Tint
Blue LED interior lights
Odyssey battery

Picture in signature.
For what its worth, I picked up a MINT condition, 100% stock down to the radio 06 GPW, 2 owners, never seen snow, 35k miles for 19.5k. It was purchased in VT.
[/quote]

haha thanks, forgot you already told me that

Quick Reply: **Official** Whats my car worth?