S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

American Honda Customer Service Phone Number

Old 01-09-2002, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Honda Customer Service Phone Number

Dear Friends:

I have a situation with my local Dealership.

Can anyone provide the phone number for American Honda Customer Service?

I need to resolve a very disturbing and abusing issue.

Regards,

Everett
Old 01-09-2002, 07:27 PM
mav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In your area, the phone number is 787.250.4318.

What exactly happened? I think most of us here would really like to hear your story.

Good luck.
Old 01-09-2002, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply.

I need the corporate Phone Number for Customer Service. That local number is for the same distributor that has given me the problem.

The situation is the following:

I approached the Service Department to get a Quote to install a Hard Top I wanted to buy. After 3 weeks, the quoted me a price, so I ordered the Hard Top to Miami to have it delivered here to PR. When the Top arrived to San Juan, I called the Dealership and asked them when I could take the car and the Hard Top for the install. They gave me a date, so I was there early in the morning. The opened the Job and service ticket and I went home. The day after they called me and told me that they could not install the Top because I did not buy it from them, and also, they could not provide any warranty for accessories brought in from outside sources other than their parts department.

I was very disappointed to see this situation, after I went through all the trouble on getting the Top here and spending a few bucks in getting the top via truck to the dealership.

I see no reason why the are avoiding this install. They are a very competent dealership with great technicians.

This is an original Honda Accessories, and this dealership is the main authorized service department for Honda where I live.

My hope is to have American Honda explain to me why is this happening, and what can I do to make the dealership act accordingly to the customer satisfaction philosophy Honda has.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

Thanks,

Everett