S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

CR for sale at Porsche Dealer, is this price serious????

Old 07-23-2018, 04:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buddy club n+ Reviews seemed good and price was good as well
treads good but the tires are original
clutch is fine
Old 07-23-2018, 04:24 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks - Based on what you stated on trade in, you did really well for dealer trade! Although we don't know what they really built into the CR.... but based on the NSX asking price and the trade they did well. Of course you didn't buy the CR to get a deal.... you bought a niche version of a limited, niche car. I'm not a Buddy Club Fan (just my opinion and I may factually be wrong but it's my mental block) and the need for tires means I have to put ~3K into it and get the car ~600 miles home. I guess if they sit on it for some time then they may become less proud of their price which at this juncture is >34K to get it home and drivable(suspension and tires). Who knows. Probably TMI and nobody cares about my search

Really appreciate the info, hmkrpa. The stance and trim on the bumper and rear are exactly what I will have once I either find the right car or get done tinkering.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Euro_Ricer
Thanks - Based on what you stated on trade in, you did really well for dealer trade! Although we don't know what they really built into the CR.... but based on the NSX asking price and the trade they did well. Of course you didn't buy the CR to get a deal.... you bought a niche version of a limited, niche car. I'm not a Buddy Club Fan (just my opinion and I may factually be wrong but it's my mental block) and the need for tires means I have to put ~3K into it and get the car ~600 miles home. I guess if they sit on it for some time then they may become less proud of their price which at this juncture is >34K to get it home and drivable(suspension and tires). Who knows. Probably TMI and nobody cares about my search

Really appreciate the info, hmkrpa. The stance and trim on the bumper and rear are exactly what I will have once I either find the right car or get done tinkering.
hey no problem, I negotiated with them quite a bit and took a good few days for them to come around to where I wanted to be so don’t give up besides the few points you bring up this really is a well taken care of car and really does feel like new. Have them send you an undercarriage shot ... literally looks new