S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.
View Poll Results: Everyone Please Read! Opinions Needed on a Member ripoff.
Go to Authorities MSB deserves to fry!
98.28%
Wait it out MSB is obviously a good guy who just needs time.
1.72%
Voters: 348. You may not vote on this poll

Everyone Please Read! Opinions Needed on a Member ripoff.

Old 03-28-2004, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont know if that's good. I mean if you do it for QB now...what about the others that have lost? I lost $600 for a body kit in 99, and I wasnt recooped for it. I'm sure others would feel the same. All we can do is push Sang to finish paying off his debt. Sad to say I know.
Old 03-28-2004, 11:45 PM

Oh yeah....just thought I'd let you know. You do have a good heart.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:02 AM
Former Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Grazhoppa,

That's a great gesture on your part so thank you. I think the situation is under control. I don't want to speak for Jay or Lily but I will say that I've sent some money to Jay that I held in escrow for sales Sang did and I think Jay may have received more money from Sang. Hopefully Jay will chime in here to give everyone who's been following this situation an update.

Strike
Old 03-29-2004, 12:06 AM

That's good to hear Strike. I was begining to wonder what was going on with them also.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:52 AM

Just read this entire thread from page one. Very long and very saddening. Sang you are a con artist plain and simple. When I arrange deals wherein my company purchases products from another company through me, I take the following measures:
1) I take the money I have recieved from the buyer and I put it aside in a nice bank account that I won't touch.
2) I wait till I receive the product from the seller. If I don't receive the product, upon request from the buyer I return the money.
3) I check the product to see if it's satisfactory, and then send it to the buyer.
4) The buyer checks the product and says it's all good.
5) I send the seller the money.
Sound like something? Yeah it's basically escrow. The middleman takes on alot of responsibility. He is responsible to the seller in that he must give him money which he doesn't have. He is responsible to the buyer in that he must give him products he doesn't have. The position of the middleman allows you to make a profit in return for acting to insure the smoothness of the transaction.

About a year ago I made a deal wherein my company purchased from another company a certain product. They received the product [better then your case] and I sent the seller his money. 2 weeks later, the product broke down. I tried to contact the seller, but he mysteriously suddenly had so many excuses. As the middleman, I negotiated with my company (the buyer) to take 50% from my pay until the money was paid back. I then pursued legal action on the seller. I should note that I felt personally responsible, and that I provided my company with updates, attorney's letters, police reports etc...

This is the way someone does business. You don't do business. You do fraud my friend. Nobody should ever buy anything from you again, except through escrow directly to Jay and Lily. Striker should be commended for volunteering to act as escrow for these purchases.

Jay, Lily - you people are literally saints. You have far more patience then I could ever imagine having. I strongly urge you to contact a lawyer and take legal action, if you have not already done so. If you feel a lawyer may be to costly, please private message or instant message me over AIM and I will try to talk to my family lawyer. At the very least he can give you some legal counsel. I'm sorry all this stuff had to happen to you guys, you two seem wonderful.

Keep us updated guys - we're all concerned for you!