S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

FREE!!!FREE!!!FREE Dyno test for HKS Exhaust!!!

Old 10-23-2000, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone would like to volunteer to have your S2K dynoed with of course the HKS installed? Please read below for more info: http://www.s2000online.com/forums/showthre...p?threadid=4344
Old 10-23-2000, 08:37 PM

Not volunteering (sorry), but I would be very surprised if there was NOT a dyno proven improvement. Perhaps if a free exhaust were offered...someone might take it!
Old 10-23-2000, 08:43 PM

I am pretty sure there were many us on the S2K board that bought the HKS exhaust in the 1st group buy from Giampiero@MG Racing. So we just need a volunteer to have your car dyno with the HKS exhaust installed which will be paid for by Giampiero@MG Racing.
Old 10-24-2000, 01:03 AM

HELL YEAH! I'll take this offer (I would've volunteered earlier, however the last time I went online was Sunday night). I'm pretty sure Intercrew Auto Salon has time for a dyno of my S2K on Wednesday (Sorry people, Tuesday is my girlfriend's only day off and I want to spend the whole day w/her). Giampiero, if you're ok w/me dynoing on Wednesday and posting graph and results by Wednesday night, then e-mail me or post on this board to confirm. Sweet! Oh yeah, the cost of the dynoing (3 runs) is $65. Anybody can call and verify the price w/Intercrew if they want at 214-575-6288.
Old 10-24-2000, 03:48 AM

You can also verify the price on their web site too. I plan on takeing my car there on Friday to dyno the Spoon exhaust. It would be cool to see which is better on the same dyno.

Old 10-24-2000, 04:29 AM

Giampiero, I was part of the first group buy. If the gig with HondaGuy falls through loet me know and I will run with it. I will preliminarily call a few places to get a price on Dyno-ing the car around NY.

Recareless, if you and I strike a deal, I still plan on dyno-ing the car at some point.

-Mario
Old 10-24-2000, 11:48 AM

Originally posted by HondaGuy:
HELL YEAH! I'll take this offer (I would've volunteered earlier, however the last time I went online was Sunday night). I'm pretty sure Intercrew Auto Salon has time for a dyno of my S2K on Wednesday (Sorry people, Tuesday is my girlfriend's only day off and I want to spend the whole day w/her). Giampiero, if you're ok w/me dynoing on Wednesday and posting graph and results by Wednesday night, then e-mail me or post on this board to confirm. Sweet! Oh yeah, the cost of the dynoing (3 runs) is $65. Anybody can call and verify the price w/Intercrew if they want at 214-575-6288.
That is awesome...Looking forward to hear from you guys soon.
Old 10-25-2000, 12:33 AM

Ok, I made an appointment w/Intercrew at 1:30PM on Wednesday. I'll post the graph and results when I get home from work (midnight to 1:00am CST).

funcar, yeah that'll be great to see another S2K owner. Just let me know what time you're dynoing and I'll try to be there. I would love to hear the Spoon exhaust. I might have a surprise to show you on Friday .
Old 10-25-2000, 12:50 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HondaGuy:
[B]Ok, I made an appointment w/Intercrew at 1:30PM on Wednesday.
Old 10-25-2000, 12:58 AM

Before everybody goes nuts all waiting anxiously for the dyno results, I must warn people that it won't be a significant gain (if there is a gain). I remember in a previous post (on the "older board" ahem) that someone called HKS USA and they said it was around a 3 hp gain at most. We'll find out soon enough if it's our imagination for the hp gain or if it's for real .

Quick Reply: FREE!!!FREE!!!FREE Dyno test for HKS Exhaust!!!