S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Has your car been spat on?

Old 07-02-2008, 02:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One thing I learned a long time ago is... There will always be haters! It's just something you have to live with.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:00 PM

This has happened to me a few times. Unfortunately, it was me every time not getting the proper trajectory when trying to spit out the window.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:27 PM

Received 193 Likes on 130 Posts

Down town Montreal. A huge green one on my door handle...
Old 07-02-2008, 05:42 PM

I thought I'd post my one of my proudest moments from 2006, it was my Jimmy that this happend to, not my S thankfully which spends all its time in the garage nice and safe.

Well I was just laying down for bed at around 2:05 when I hear out my window 2 smashes, so i jump out of bed to the window and look out and see 3 kids running up my street, 2 of them with bats in their hands, they start towards my truck and one of them throws something at the back of it.

I rushed down the stairs and out the front door and chased them to the top of the street where one of them stood towards me and falls over on his back in the middle of the street. I grabbed him and punched him in the face and then picked him up by his neck and started yelling at him as he told me that he didn't know the other 2 kids and that he was just out meeting up with someone.

I dragged him to my house and inside where i had my mom call the police. He told us he was 12 years old and that his name was Richard and that he had nothing to do with anything. So I got dressed and went back out and ran up the street where I found the other 2 kids, batless, walking. I walked upon them and asked them why the **** they were up at 2:15 and they said we were just out to meet someone.

I asked them if they knew Richard, and they told me they did and asked if he was ok and where he was so to scare them I told them Richard doesn't exist any more and that they had to come with me to talk to the Police.

They kindly followed me and one of them even handed over a knife that they claimed belonged to Richard because his name was on it. They told me that Richard was in fact not 12 but 16! and that he is the one that pressured them into breaking my neighbors lamps and whatever else they broke in the neighborhood. The two boys both named Alex got to my house where my mom took them inside and told them to tell their side of the story. My moms boyfriend got Richards info and drove him home as thats what the Dispatch at 911 told them to do.

They talked with my mom etc and finally the police showed up and talked with both the boys (ages 13 and 14) who said they hid their bats in a bush and that Richard is a big liar and so on. Then they were handcuffed and hauled off to the cop car. Then I was questioned and they didn't seem to mind my roughing Richard up.

My taillight was cracked by the rock they threw, but not bad enough to need to be replaced, I simply replaced the bulb and kept the $200 some od' they gave me

The other funny part is when they came to apologize Richard had a black eye, bruised arm and neck from when I grabbed him lol

They have never stepped foot in my area for trouble again since that day
Old 07-02-2008, 06:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My mom used to have a car with all kinds of political bumperstickers all over it. I had to borrow it once and came back to it to find a spit on the window, needless to say it showed who held the moral high-ground.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:43 PM

Yup first wk of ownership someone spat on my softop
Old 07-03-2008, 06:41 PM
x2k

Yups, When my idiot friend driving my car weaved this guy off the road, we deserved it, but not on my car!