S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

new BMC cold air intake

Old 02-11-2004, 03:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by turbo_pwr
Seriuosly you need Anger Management
1. seriously you need to learn how to spell.
2. you need to get some balls before you try and talk shit you little coward. me needing anger management? that sounds like talk coming from some little punk that can only talk shit over a computer doesn't it. obviously you've never met someone on an online forum that's willing to beat the shit out of you so take this as an experience you should learn from seeing as how your dad didn't do shit to teach you otherwise. like i said, i don't start shit but i'll finish it if you let me. most nerds like you don't know what you're getting into hence the fact that i call you coward turbo girl because i know for a fact you only think you're tough and talk shit and open your big mouth like a little bitch coward over an internet forum. what you need is a realization of the real world you little punk. another showing of proof that you spend way too much time like your little friend and you need to stop acting like a nerdy coward and people won't punk you. you give too many people reason to. you can't prove you point with educated facts and you can't back up what you say so you really should go bother someone else like you that doesn't have a life and get out of my face. obviously your little bitch ass won't be coming down to southern california. now for your chump friend russ...
Old 02-11-2004, 04:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am going to agree with Dan and say you're a freaking headcase. You're threatening to beat the sh*t out of people, because they disagree with you about an intake? I am guessing that you were beaten as a child?
You're calling me names (smartass) when I never once made a person remark about you? What is your problem? I'll guess that you don't post much, b/c the minute you do, you are kicked off .Since you fail to answer any questions and choose to insult people instead, I give you some more questions to be pissed about.
1) You said that the stock instake could be bent. Have you ever tried this? If you have, then I don't know why you're saying it could be done. Yes, the intake can bend, but then it gets kicked and that kills airflow. Kinks and bends create turbulence, mini-vortices are created at each kink. The sharper the angle, the narrower the diameter (secondary to the kink) the worse the flow.

In keeping with the S2KI tradition of recognizing those that go above and beyond the call of duty to make themselves look foolish, I present you with the coveted "Assclown" award. Former winners include Shiri and corradotrbo. Since winning, they have both moved on to other projects aka been banned. You're award was waaaaay over due!
Old 02-11-2004, 04:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gtofablus1
Old 02-11-2004, 05:11 AM

What the hell is going on in here??? Dang!

and a..

Mr.
gtofablus1 <------ Nice name.
Enthusiast / Guest
S2KI User #: 32,252
S2KI Age: 22 days
PPD Average: 1.11

Mr. I've been here less then a month, you need to chill out pal. Talk about manners. Do us all a favor and just leave, since you have nothing good to say and don't like these types of forums anyway.

Unless you own this part you have nothing to say. Why don't you buy it with your engineering money install it onto your S2000 and tell us all the results. And while your ordering that intake ask the sales rep if they sell personalities to go with them...

Dang some people...
Old 02-11-2004, 05:44 AM

Old 02-11-2004, 09:16 AM
Former Moderator

Old 02-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Administrator

This has run its course.