S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   S2000 Talk (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-talk-1/)
-   -   S2000 Significant Other Humor (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-talk-1/s2000-significant-other-humor-9245/)

Rowland 03-15-2001 05:19 PM

OK Stookies, I need a laugh so I thought I would start this thread. Lets hear about some funny reaction that your significant other had dealing with a situation with your S2000.

Here is my start: (this should be a funny thread)

I took my wife to see the car for the first time. She says, "Oh look it is so cute, it's like a toy." So I show the car and we make our way to the trunk. I open the trunk and she says, "Surely there is more room in the front, I do not have enought room for my bags if we go on a trip."

[Edited by Rowland on 03-15-2001 at 06:22 PM]

BlkS2000 03-15-2001 07:31 PM

When I first got my stook, I wanted to take my girlfriend for a ride, of course. So we go out to the garage on the first morning and get in. I start the car and as I reach for the drop-top button she says, "Oh, your not going to put the top down, are you? It'll mess up my hair." Needless to say, she's now my ex.

SilverSurfer 03-15-2001 07:48 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rowland
[B]OK Stookies, I need a laugh so I thought I would start this thread. Lets hear about some funny reaction that your significant other had dealing with a situation with your S2000.

Here is my start:

SFDukie 03-15-2001 08:04 PM

My former GF said in relation to the somewhat shall we say "responsive" ride on the potholed streets of the city (I swear I live in a 3rd world country instead of the 7th largest economy, what with bad schools, potholed streets, and rolling power blackouts!) "can you get shocks or something?"

CHOWBOX 03-16-2001 03:37 AM

My wife & I decided to take the

S2K-F8 03-16-2001 03:57 AM

OK, here goes: I was out washing my car one afternoon, and my girlfriend came out to chat. After a few minutes of me washing, she gives me a perplexed look and asks "is the top waterproof?" I give her one of those "I can't beleive you just asked that question" looks, and respond in my usual smart ass fashion "NO, it is water resistant though, but only down to 50 meters :D ".

[disclaimer] My girlfriend is very intelligent, she just says things at times without thinking about what she is saying. [/disclaimer]

MARCO A 03-16-2001 03:59 AM

The first time i reached 9K with my wife in the car she just said "OK, I will never drive this car". But I know she loooves it! :D :D

TAM S2 03-16-2001 04:42 AM

one sunny summer day, (long ago here in canada)my girlfriend and i were riding with the top down... we had the radio blasting to one of her favorite tunes... (christina aguilera- i turn to you)... she is singing along rather loudly, but being in motion, not a lot of people heard... until we stopped at a light!...

at the height of the song, my girlfriend closes her eyes and starts blarring along with christina, not realizing the top was down, or that a man was walking past along the sidewalk...

he looks at me with this strange look... and i just started laughing...

when she realized, she turned a little red...

Sime 03-16-2001 07:19 AM

My wife goes...."(Sarcastically) Great, You can't drive it in the snow, we can't park it ANYWHERE, we can't put the shopping in the trunk.....why in the hell did you buy this car?":confused:

She just doesn't get it! But she likes it when the roof is down, comlimented the color and likes a heap better than my now-ex 'possessed' C5 'vette! :)

Yes, she also thinks it's "cute".

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!:mad::mad:

IT
IS
N-O-T
CUTE!!!!! :mad::mad:

It's an S2000!!!!!! WHY, oh WHY do the majority of women think that it's cute?

Morris 03-16-2001 07:35 AM

My S.O. likes smaller, sportier cars, but like most women, (except the ones here) a car is 4 wheels to get to the mall. So I was very surprised after she test drove the Stook, when she got out of the car, looked at me and said "I'VE GOT TO HAVE THIS CAR!!!!" Needless to say, I agreed. We sold her 6 month old Mercedes and the Stook is her daily driver. (I do get it on weekends)