S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

This weekend: S2000 vs. M3 & S2000 vs. Deville 8 Cylinder 4.6L

Old 03-15-2001, 02:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

IS200:

I agree with u, S2 can do better than 14.029 with better condition, any clude why he got 6.6-6.7 0-62m/hr but still in 14s for the 1/4?
I think it's a really good launch compare to my poor driving but i could get 5.6x for the 0-60m/hr,
anywayz, the same black s2 did poor at the race track, also I remember the driver failed to lanuch too
However, the yellow one at the very end of the VCD performed pretty good agains the jap Type R n S15.

R u a S2 owner? do u find it's hard to launch to it's optimal?
Old 03-15-2001, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Buddha English" (courtesy of IS300.net):

"wassup Unicron, Maddogtx:
y'all better watch out... i'm working on getting some lighter rims and wider tires and... headers!!! yeah baby. i can save about 50 lbs with the wheel package. the headers will give me 32 more horses, and a little weight savings too. or if the planets align and i'm feeling a little depressed, can y'all say silver m3 or supra tt? later."

Acura CL-S suddenly becomes M3, SupraTT fighter with a few mods.

Do yourself a favor and put the buddha down.

[Edited by SpaceNeedle on 03-15-2001 at 04:01 PM]
Old 03-15-2001, 04:07 PM

Sheesh I missed out...I was out of the office today due to being sick as a dog.

[QUOTE]
Posted by SpaceNeedle:
Unicron is a thug with his 9mm, but he's cool cuz he drives the S2000.
Old 03-15-2001, 04:20 PM

[QUOTE]
Posted by IS200
I have the S2000 Best Motoring VCD as well. I got a stop watch and clocked the guys upshift to 3rd gear. I kept getting 6.6 to 6.7 readouts. Obviously, this is rather slow for a 0 to 62mph run. But I was relieved to see that it still made the quarter in 14.029 secs!!!
Old 03-15-2001, 04:35 PM

Originally posted by SpaceNeedle
"Buddha English" (courtesy of IS300.net):

"wassup Unicron, Maddogtx:
y'all better watch out... i'm working on getting some lighter rims and wider tires and... headers!!! yeah baby. i can save about 50 lbs with the wheel package. the headers will give me 32 more horses, and a little weight savings too. or if the planets align and i'm feeling a little depressed, can y'all say silver m3 or supra tt? later."

Acura CL-S suddenly becomes M3, SupraTT fighter with a few mods.

Do yourself a favor and put the buddha down.

[Edited by SpaceNeedle on 03-15-2001 at 04:01 PM]
Spaceneedle,

That's called conversational english. Yours is just bad english. Or did I touch a raw nerve about the job deal? We all know you don't have a job and that all you have to do all day is go to the library and play on the internet, but stay off the weed cause you're starting to hallucinate. Can anyone here recall me saying that a Type S can handle these cars, other than if the drivers screw up, really bad in the TT case? See, if you went and got an education you would be able to follow complex sentences and story lines. Let me translate for you.

Buddha has a car. Sometimes Buddha gets bored. Buddha wants new rims. Sometimes Buddha gets really bored. Buddha thinks about getting a M3. Maybe a Supra.

Understand yet? I doubt it. But like you said let's get back on topic. Oh, wait. Brief synopsis for you, Sev is engaged ina conversation about CD. When you are at the library, would it be too much to ask if you can go find the frontal area of the S2K? Please print this out and research this for us. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2001, 05:12 PM
Sev

Guys, i think enough is enough. You guys have no reason to argue. Stop the insults, i am looking through the psosts and still don't understand how it started. I think you guys should just take it easy. We are all car enthusiasts and true enthusaists love and respect all cars, ok except the mustangs and camaros (just kidding). The point is both of you are car lovers and instead of reading and writing about cars, you are wasting each others time by writing nonesense.

Just give it up dudes. And lets talk cars.

There you go, a record number of smilies for my posts.
Old 03-15-2001, 05:18 PM

WHOA....wait a second...I must have taken a wrong turn. I wanted to get to S2000online. Somehow I have ended up in SuperHonda.

Seriously guys, if you want to continue the pissing contest, take it to SuperHonda. They seem to encourage that kind of behavior over there. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2001, 06:21 PM

Damn this boy's into writing novels isn't he?

He's quite deft at implementing several forms of the English (English is capitalized by the way) language. If that's your conversational language, yo, and you aren't anything close to being of a darker shade, you've got identity problems, bruuuuthhaaa!

And look at the topic, Eminem. Is there a CL-S involved in this one? Exactly. Now go find the meaning of life and stop being so damn bored.

[Edited by SpaceNeedle on 03-15-2001 at 07:23 PM]
Old 03-15-2001, 07:34 PM

Stupid idiot. It does too very much involves me when I was there witnessing and participating in the races mentioned in the topic. What so now you have something against the "darker shade"? I hate racist losers like you. I apologize to everyone posting in this topic. But I came here with every intention of learning more about about other cars and hopefully sharing some of my experiences too. Unfortunately, Spacedweeble here starts attacking my car without any provocation. I respected his views on my car because I know that I have likes and dislikes about all cars too. But I'm also know that there's always people like him and not stereotype agroup of people based on one person. This forum is great for the amount of information it has. A lot of intelligent people sharing good info. I'll just simply ignore this guy from now on.

[Edited by buddha on 03-15-2001 at 09:40 PM]
Old 03-15-2001, 10:07 PM
Sev

Are you guys married by any chance.

Quick Reply: This weekend: S2000 vs. M3 & S2000 vs. Deville 8 Cylinder 4.6L