S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

What did you do to your S2000 today?

Old 10-10-2016, 06:59 PM

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts

Washed and waxed her today.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:51 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

f@#ked with the hardtop seal for the 2353464356th time. Seems to be as good as it is going to get now
Old 10-29-2016, 12:53 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Added the modifry straps, raggtop the soft top, and installed the 4 piece mat but cut the carpet which is bugging me. Fyi for those who buy this in the future , dont need to cut for the driverside at least, put the anchor bracket over the carpet, hook up the mats to the anchor, and it will align it enough for you to start screwing it down, so pissed i cut my carpet , not necessary. For the passenger side if missing the plastic tab it screws into, cut a slit , pop it into the hole and repeat the driver side instructions.

also i stalled my ohlins a few week ago too and the dice mediabridge for bluetooth that i took off my accord when i sold that car.
The following users liked this post:
lab_rat (06-01-2019)
Old 10-29-2016, 06:31 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorge
Added the modifry straps, raggtop the soft top, and installed the 4 piece mat but cut the carpet which is bugging me. Fyi for those who buy this in the future , dont need to cut for the driverside at least, put the anchor bracket over the carpet, hook up the mats to the anchor, and it will align it enough for you to start screwing it down, so pissed i cut my carpet , not necessary. For the passenger side if missing the plastic tab it screws into, cut a slit , pop it into the hole and repeat the driver side instructions.

also i stalled my ohlins a few week ago too and the dice mediabridge for bluetooth that i took off my accord when i sold that car.

Where did you get the 4 piece mats from? They look awesome but I'm still on the fence about them due to price and install. Are there any pics or instructions for these, I would like to see how they install.
Old 10-31-2016, 08:38 AM

Received 279 Likes on 214 Posts

Gee... where do I start? Front sway bar links, outer tie rod, then the Alignment. Incoming rack and pinion steering column, rear knuckle and upper control arm, then another Alignment. Not too happy about the full disclosure from the previous owner.

Plan to get the Modify straps installed and the Bluetooth microphone added back to the Alpine system, before it goes into storage in a few weeks.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:16 AM

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

check the mousetrap underneath it in the garage
Old 11-02-2016, 04:36 AM

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by gerry100
check the mousetrap underneath it in the garage
This sounds like me. Took the wife out in the car for the first time since having bought it a couple of weeks ago. Soon I'll be placing the array of mousetraps and mothballs in the garage, fabric softener sheets in the cars, etc., to try to stave off the hordes of vermin who threaten each winter when the cars are stored.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jakescakes
Where did you get the 4 piece mats from? They look awesome but I'm still on the fence about them due to price and install. Are there any pics or instructions for these, I would like to see how they install.
here for under $250, the also sell on e bay as well for more.

http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/genuine-...et-26740-p.asp
Old 11-04-2016, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally bought and had installed 4 new Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The rear tires were toast when I bought her two months ago, so I figured why not switch over from the old Dunlops. I sure had a fun time getting them installed at Firestone. After an hour and a half I finally asked what was up, and the employee said that it was taking so long because the tires were "hard to put on". It probably didn't help that the clueless mechanic didn't realize that the wheels and tires are a staggered setup until the very end when he had to remove the right rear because he had installed a 215 tire on the 245 wheel. I'm guessing they don't see a lot of sports cars...
Old 11-05-2016, 01:32 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Birthday

I literally gave it as birthday gift to my 10 year old son... His car only has 50K plus miles. The thing is, I learned how to drive motorcycles and cars at an early age... By 11 years old... I was already driving safely. I hope he follows after me

Quick Reply: What did you do to your S2000 today?