S2000 Under The Hood S2000 Technical and Mechanical discussions.

snapped banjo bolt thread on my AP1 short block, what now?

Old 04-19-2016, 03:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AP1Driver
Originally Posted by snitm
Like much of this thread you're misreading me. My point was: follow-ups to this thread have only prolonged what was already established 3-4 pages ago. People asking followup questions that were previously answered just kept the dialog going. As such people following along have seen an evolution to the handful of changes that offer me some hope at making my car whole again. So yes I've certainly gotten answers. But all who think any one of these answers is the obvious way forward is full of shit. So sorry for responding to each person who posed a question built on misunderstandings (that I assume were born out of fatigue from a lengthy thread rather than s2ki contributors' poor reading comprehension) -- whereby beating this dead horse of a thread.
I think the thread should end here, and no one should respond with anything for you from this point; you down talk those who've tried to help every time you get any backlash for being indecisive and wasting time. The only TRUE, GUARANTEED solution was mentioned more than once: a new/used, unmolested block. I'm sure Billman/Jordan's advice isn't without merit either, considering their experience and past relationships with these engines. Do what you wish, I really am done here, as should others be. It gets frustrating talking to a wall...

Old 04-19-2016, 06:57 AM
Former Moderator

Received 139 Likes on 115 Posts

^ that.