S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Fall Colors: For your Group Leader, I would suggest...

Old 09-26-2003, 05:59 PM

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

...someone who matches your proposed driving style for October 25th! DOH!!

Seriously, for those who have not noticed, GO HERE to see the pics & names of most of your esteemed Group Leaders.

If you are lucky enough to have already made the "cut" for the Vintage "Jerry Group" (now closed) or already know the driving manner of someone else, then you are all set. OTHERWISE, you should do this:

*Add a post here to tell about your preferences on driving style, speed limit flexibility, number of required bathroom stops

*Based on my knowledge of most of the other 13 characters, I will be pleased to PM you with one or more suggestions

*I suggest that you act fairly quickly b/c the first Excel lists of drivers have already been circulated to us by the registrar. Some group leaders "race card" may already be filled

*At the bottom of Rick's first post linked above, you will find the email address of Sharon Loving, who should be contacted with your preference
Old 09-29-2003, 06:40 PM

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Only one or two of you have asked...so I hope all of the Vintage Folks have signed up with someone.

I see a couple with W!ngman and maybe some others with Rick H and Airgate.

Of course, there ARE no bad choices Less than a month to go...WOO*HOOOooooooooooo
Old 09-29-2003, 09:05 PM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I tried to start a similar thread and no one responded to mine either. Oh well.