S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

Joke of the Day Part II Vintage Style

Old 08-11-2013, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

According to FOX news.

Jon

Old 08-14-2013, 05:19 PM

Received 151 Likes on 136 Posts

Alaskan Drunk Ice Fishing

A drunk guy in Alaska decides to go ice fishing. He starts sawing a hole in the ice, when a loud booming voice says, "You will find no fish there."

The drunk looks up, ignores it, and continues on. The voice booms again, "You will find no fish under the ice."

The drunk looks up and says, "God, is that you?"

The voice says, "No, I'm the manager of this ice rink."
Old 08-28-2013, 10:51 AM

Received 4,930 Likes on 2,990 Posts

There's an annual contest at Griffiths University, Australia, calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's term was 'Political Correctness'.

The winning entry:

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.'
Old 08-28-2013, 04:20 PM

Received 151 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by dlq04
There's an annual contest at Griffiths University, Australia, calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

The winning entry:

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.'
Old 08-29-2013, 02:26 AM

Received 972 Likes on 665 Posts

The winning entry:

Variously attributed to about 400 people including some made up military member, a retired business man, two homeless people and assorted ne'er-do-wells.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:40 PM

Received 4,930 Likes on 2,990 Posts

Originally Posted by kgf3076
Originally Posted by dlq04' timestamp='1377715874' post='22749730

The winning entry:

Variously attributed to about 400 people including some made up military member, a retired business man, two homeless people and assorted ne'er-do-wells.
You must get way more emails then I do.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:01 PM

Received 972 Likes on 665 Posts

Originally Posted by kgf3076' timestamp='1377772001' post='22750960
[quote name='dlq04' timestamp='1377715874' post='22749730']

The winning entry:

You must get way more emails then I do.
[/quote]
"Political correctness is a doctrine, etc... ~ R.J. Wiedemann, LtCol. USMC Ret.. That's just one example I found, there are more...Now it's quite possible that this rather repugnant statement may have originated at Griffith University, but it seems that every reference is almost exactly the same....so, who knows? (and I get way more email than anyone ever needs ).
Old 09-05-2013, 10:58 AM

Received 458 Likes on 270 Posts

The Sensuous Wife "Have you ever seen Twenty Dollars all crumpled up?"...the woman asked her husband. "No"... he said. She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse... and slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra... and pulled out a crumpled Twenty Dollar bill. He took the crumpled Twenty Dollar bill from her ...and smiled approvingly. "Have you ever seen Fifty Dollars all crumpled up?"... she then asked her husband? "Uh... no, I haven't"... he said (with an anxious tone in his voice). She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, and seductively reached into her tight, sheer panties... and pulled out a crumpled Fifty Dollar bill. He took the crumpled Fifty Dollar bill... and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation. "Now"... she said, "Have you ever seen $30,000 Dollars all crumpled up?" "No way"...he said (while obviously becoming even more aroused... and excited). She said, "Well go look in the garage!"
Old 09-06-2013, 03:19 AM

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

A RETIREE'S LAST TRIP TO PUBLIX

Yesterday I was at the Villages' (an area north of Orlando full of retirees) Publix (large food chain in Florida) buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Owen, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had an elephant??

So because I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again.

I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete, (certified), so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, but I had stopped to pee on a fire hydrant and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Publix won't let me shop there anymore.

Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fresh from one of the scooter forums:

King Arthur and the Witch

Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.

The question?...What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur

He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own life.

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below.

BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below.

OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now....what is the moral to this story?

The moral is.....
If you don't let a woman have her own way....
Things are going to get ugly