S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

to my friends

Old 09-03-2012, 11:56 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default to my friends

i'm going to lay this out because I feel I am left with no options... we have a spy or non s2000 person who may work for my X or even be my x who is gleaning what I place on web sites I regularly visit.. shortly the other day after posting, I was told about this and yes, as many of you have seen it caused me tremendous stress... articles I wrote, apparently will be used against me this upcoming sept 17th in court.. I ask you who it may matter to be understanding and will try not to bring more of my problem to our site.. I have no one else to talk with.. and as I said in other posts, I am in deep.. for my friends information an to the person gleaning.. I am ready, I have my dots dotted an tees crossed..
Old 09-03-2012, 01:23 PM

Received 2,531 Likes on 1,526 Posts

Old 09-03-2012, 07:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So, help me understand. You have a court date on 9/17 and have been posting things on the Internet that might be used against you?
Old 09-03-2012, 07:56 PM

Received 2,986 Likes on 1,661 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryuu
i'm going to lay this out because I feel I am left with no options... we have a spy or non s2000 person who may work for my X or even be my x who is gleaning what I place on web sites I regularly visit.. shortly the other day after posting, I was told about this and yes, as many of you have seen it caused me tremendous stress... articles I wrote, apparently will be used against me this upcoming sept 17th in court.. I ask you who it may matter to be understanding and will try not to bring more of my problem to our site.. I have no one else to talk with.. and as I said in other posts, I am in deep.. for my friends information an to the person gleaning.. I am ready, I have my dots dotted an tees crossed..
I learned the hard way about that, too. When I was separated from my ex and in the divorce process, I posted all kinds of stuff about what was going on in my life, that he found out about. I never knew who told him but it really pissed me off at the time. I felt so at home posting here in Vintage that it felt like my family had been violated, even though anyone in the world could read it. Sorry, Ryuu that you got bit by the same bug. If you ever want to vent, feel free to PM me.

Patty
Old 09-03-2012, 08:22 PM

most people have friends they can talk with.. family whom they can count on..

maybe you've never needed help and found none available.. your not in my shoes any more then i am not in yours.. when you can't seem to find any help, you try what resources may be available.. the posts were about parent care and experiences gone through in such in this forum and a request for a reference for a new attorney locally... going to be interesting to see what gets brought up.. no luck on a lawyer, so it's going to be interesting..

i still do not see anything not already known that i wrote, so don't understand how it will be used.. I've put together any an everything requested.. i have done everything the courts asked.. so it'll be me and a pile of paperwork..
Old 09-03-2012, 08:28 PM

Patty, pm me, as a guest it doesn't let me...
Old 09-04-2012, 01:51 AM

Received 1,057 Likes on 540 Posts

I'm not a fan of self pity. Hire yourself the best lawyer you can find and let them go at it. Then man up and handle the rest of your life.

If you need comfort seek professional help. Airing your dirty laundry in public does you no good.

I'm sorry you're going through it.

fltsfshr
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 AM

Received 709 Likes on 434 Posts

Sorry you're in this situation. I really wish you well.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:32 AM

Fits, that was uncalled for.. i'll put my military record as well as my actions up with anyone... I volunteer to do dirty work whether its super meet plant city for fun or Homestead Fl. Andrew 92.. I don't ask for praise or pity nor expect any.. I've been in deeper chit then this... just felt I needed friends, an this place, may be some of the few I have..

not afraid of my dirty laundry.. scares the crap outta me watching mob mentality twist what they want out of it though...

professional help, yea, most people run away to that one.. I try to solve what I can as I can.. seeking advice from what's available, well, we get what we ask for, good bad or indifferent..

can't afford a lawyer at this time, bills are paid, foods on the table.. extras like lawyers an s2k memberships can go on hold... keep soldiering on.. one foot in front of the other.. make it through this..

Old 09-04-2012, 02:58 PM

Received 1,057 Likes on 540 Posts

Ryuu

It was good advice.

It was called for.

You should take it. You need some help.

Searching for it in a car forum doesn't seem like a very good approach to me. There's lots of professional services out there that will counsel you.

I'm not picking on you. You're doing a good enough job of picking on yourself. I won't comment any more.

I Hope you work it out.

fltsfshr

Quick Reply: to my friends