S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

New Medicare cards

Old 11-15-2018, 12:54 PM

Received 2,531 Likes on 1,526 Posts

I got a message that it would be sent out soon and to look for it but I have yet to receive it.
Old 11-15-2018, 02:52 PM

Received 4,947 Likes on 3,001 Posts

We got ours on Tuesday.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:57 PM

Received 921 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by dlq04
We got ours on Tuesday.
Okay, Dave, so you, in Michigan, got yours already, so maybe there is still hope for Ohio!

Dave, do you realize that although my username is "buckeyesue," that I am still a Wolverine at heart?

We lived in Ann Arbor for 6 years from 1974 to 1980. And, then in 1982, we moved to the Buckeye State.

Once a Wolverine, it is almost impossible to become a Buckeye!

We still drive to Ann Arbor 3 or 4 times per year to go to U of M football games, and sometimes go to basketball games the same weekend.

Also since I worked at OSU, we have season tickets for the Buckeye games. I'm trying to talk goblueS2K into taking our granddaughter to the OSU/U of M game next weekend instead of me. She had it on her birthday list (her birthday was yesterday) that she really wanted to go to the OSU/U of M football game. Besides, I am not very keen on sitting at a football game in the cold weather! To be determined...

Oh, BTW, our granddaughter is a U of M fan because her mother was born in Ann Arbor, and they are both U of M fans. Her Dad and brother are Buckeye fans through and through!
Old 11-15-2018, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Scooterboy
I got a message that it would be sent out soon and to look for it but I have yet to receive it.
Hopefully, we in Ohio will get them soon!
Old 11-15-2018, 08:14 PM

Received 4,947 Likes on 3,001 Posts

Originally Posted by buckeyesue
Okay, Dave, so you, in Michigan, got yours already, so maybe there is still hope for Ohio!

Dave, do you realize that although my username is "buckeyesue," that I am still a Wolverine at heart?

We lived in Ann Arbor for 6 years from 1974 to 1980. And, then in 1982, we moved to the Buckeye State.

Once a Wolverine, it is almost impossible to become a Buckeye!

We still drive to Ann Arbor 3 or 4 times per year to go to U of M football games, and sometimes go to basketball games the same weekend.

Also since I worked at OSU, we have season tickets for the Buckeye games. I'm trying to talk goblueS2K into taking our granddaughter to the OSU/U of M game next weekend instead of me. She had it on her birthday list (her birthday was yesterday) that she really wanted to go to the OSU/U of M football game. Besides, I am not very keen on sitting at a football game in the cold weather! To be determined...

Oh, BTW, our granddaughter is a U of M fan because her mother was born in Ann Arbor, and they are both U of M fans. Her Dad and brother are Buckeye fans through and through!
Still a Wolverine at heart? Good to hear. Sue, I am aware you and your husband have strong ties to U of M and attend games each year. Personally, since I didn’t grow up in MI and went to a college in IN that didn’t have a football team I never got hooked on college football. My son and his son’s, and in laws are all die heart Wolverine fans. Although I have never been to a game I have taken both my dad when he came to MI from PA and my son-in-law when he came up from FL to Michigan Stadium because they just had to see it!

I have been to U of M hockey games. And I’ve been to Mich State’s hockey games as well. Of course, that’s the big split between most of my friends - Ann Arbor vs. Lansing - but I do have one who is a huge Buckeye fan since he was born in OH and he likes to let everyone know it.

Saturday’s forecast of snow with a ‘high’ of 35 wouldn’t be high on my to do list but it could be a great game and I know your granddaughter would love it.

Old 11-16-2018, 08:36 AM

We got our new Medicare cards in today's mail!

Since goblue is still working, we only have Medicare Part A (hospital benefits) right now, so hopefully we won't be needing to use the cards anytime soon anyway.

(Besides, since he is still working, all of our medical benefits go through his employee health insurance first as primary insurance anyway.)
Old 11-16-2018, 05:39 PM
tof

Received 1,916 Likes on 1,308 Posts

Mine came in today's mail as well.
Old 11-18-2018, 02:38 PM

Received 2,531 Likes on 1,526 Posts

I got mine Saturday.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:34 AM

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts

Got mine Saturday also!
Old 02-13-2019, 09:01 AM

Received 2,596 Likes on 1,571 Posts

FYI...got an email today that all new Medicare cards have been mailed. So, if for some reason you did not get yours, you need to go to MyMedicare.gov to resolve.

Quick Reply: New Medicare cards