S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

This is the place for your feedback about the vintage forum.

Old 09-05-2003, 06:23 PM

Received 1,410 Likes on 1,107 Posts

Deb (MsPerky) and I, the two moderators, and Jerry (paS2K) the co-founder of this forum have been delighted with it. It is developing nicely. It has gotten greater response and participation than we expected, and it has provided a place for all of us Vintage owners to hold discussions on a more mature level with perhaps a different point of view. We are thrilled by the topics that have been discussed, and enjoy the caliber of discussion.

The purpose of this thread is for all of you to have a place to provide us with your feedback. What do you like about this forum? What don't you like? What are we doing right, what are we doing wrong? How can we make this forum even better?

Finally, Deb and I take our roles as moderators very seriously. If we do a good job, let us know. If you think we're not doing a good job let us know. If we make a mistake, by all means let us know. This is important because we want this to be a great forum, and a great place for all of us "Vintage" people to hang out and share ideas.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NO FLAMES IN HERE!!! You can actually have a different opinion on a matter and not regret posting it ....
Old 09-05-2003, 11:16 PM

Happy camper here; things seem just fine. The Vintage Forum is the first thing I check; it's where I spend most of my time and has me posting more than ever.
Old 09-06-2003, 02:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This section of the forum is a fine idea. I think it's exactly what was needed. I've been lurking for well over a year and joined just before I got my S in July. I've always found a lot of usuful information here not to mention endless entertainment. Even I have noticed "changes" over the last year. Not just here, of course, but generally. So it's nice to have this neighborhood corner of s2ki where I won't run into a food fight or, god forbid, a "street encounter".
I love my car. It's the best purchase I ever made. Like an amusement park on wheels!
Thanks to the folks here for this forum. You're doing a fine job!
Frank
Old 09-06-2003, 04:01 AM

In other words, what makes the Vintage Owners Forum better than the others is what is NOT usually found in here
Old 09-06-2003, 05:04 AM

It's kind of refreshing to talk to people who "speak" your language and know what the hell your talking about, especially when you mention a fact about cars from years ago.
Old 09-07-2003, 07:45 AM

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,396 Posts

DUDE this is cool Ol Mom has a place to hang and be with someone other than her 1800 kids she's adopted on S2KI Don't get me wrong not that I don't LOVE hangin W/my Kids Just that you know how Mom's need a break now n then from the crying and Diapers n all

Seriously this is a Very Good Idea and I see some very interesting threads here and will be checkin um out more often!
Old 09-07-2003, 07:52 AM

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ralper
[B]....The purpose of this thread is for all of you to have a place to provide us with your feedback.
Old 09-07-2003, 03:25 PM

This forum has re-kindled my interest in participating. I had lost any real sense of connection with the S2ki forum, at least with "S2000 Talk," because it became so juvenile. Thanks very much for getting S2000 Vintage Owners started.
Old 09-07-2003, 08:10 PM

Dallas: Great avatar! It's from "My Little Chickadee", isn't it?

Quick Reply: This is the place for your feedback about the vintage forum.