Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > Special Interest > S2000 Vintage Owners
Reload this Page >

The Vintage Forum Remembering its own

Notices
S2000 Vintage Owners Knowledge, age and life experiences represent the members of the Vintage Owners

The Vintage Forum Remembering its own

 
Old 05-23-2012, 04:42 AM
  #21  
 
MsPerky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 36,089
Likes: 0
Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
Default

I'll be over at Arlington Cemetery this weekend saying hello to my dad, RC-Ryder and all the other veterans who served our country so well. And wishing my dad a happy birthday - he would have been 96 next Tues.
MsPerky is online now  
Old 05-24-2012, 06:29 AM
  #22  
 
dlq04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Mish-she-gan
Posts: 29,497
Liked 47 Times in 43 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by MsPerky View Post
I'll be over at Arlington Cemetery this weekend saying hello to my dad, RC-Ryder and all the other veterans who served our country so well. And wishing my dad a happy birthday - he would have been 96 next Tues.
Nice. As I mention earlier, we stopped in Marblehead and drank a toast to RC on the way back from SF. We stopped at my parents graves in PA on the way there. Tomorrow it's Donna's. By remembering them they all live on.
dlq04 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
  #23  
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
S1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Houston/Durango
Posts: 14,647
Liked 38 Times in 34 Posts
Default

When it's election time I am always fondly reminded of John <RC-Ryder>. He was passionate in his discussions of his conservative politics, and - agree or not - we had to admire his command of the issues and his articulate expression of his views; always with kindness and with respect.

Rest in Peace, John. We miss you in Vintage!
S1997 is online now  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:51 AM
  #24  
 
valentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The (S)Low Country
Posts: 20,787
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by S1997 View Post
When it's election time I am always fondly reminded of John <RC-Ryder>. He was passionate in his discussions of his conservative politics, and - agree or not - we had to admire his command of the issues and his articulate expression of his views; always with kindness and with respect.

Rest in Peace, John. We miss you in Vintage!
valentine is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 02:29 PM
  #25  
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
S1997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Houston/Durango
Posts: 14,647
Liked 38 Times in 34 Posts
Default

In memory of Maury Frankel <Jumpy Guy>


https://www.s2ki.com/...1#entry22356961

I am typing this post with blurred vision and a heavy heart.

Rest in Peace, Maury.
S1997 is online now  
Old 02-22-2013, 02:54 PM
  #26  
 
Scooterboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Medina, OH
Posts: 19,495
Liked 34 Times in 31 Posts
Default

Maury will be missed here in Vintage.
Scooterboy is offline  
Old 02-22-2013, 07:53 PM
  #27  
 
Matt_in_VA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Clifton, VA
Posts: 11,359
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by S1997 View Post
In memory of Maury Frankel <Jumpy Guy>

https://www.s2ki.com/...1#entry22356961

I am typing this post with blurred vision and a heavy heart.

Rest in Peace, Maury.
Maury will be missed by many of us. RIP
Matt_in_VA is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 02:31 AM
  #28  
 
valentine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The (S)Low Country
Posts: 20,787
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

valentine is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 04:02 AM
  #29  
Registered User
 
plantpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Clifton,VA
Posts: 2,768
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default



I feel so bad.
plantpixie is offline  
Old 02-23-2013, 04:23 AM
  #30  
Community Organizer
 
HannibalACP82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posts: 2,949
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by S1997 View Post
In memory of Maury Frankel <Jumpy Guy>

https://www.s2ki.com/...1#entry22356961

I am typing this post with blurred vision and a heavy heart.

Rest in Peace, Maury.
Thanks for taking the time to post a link in here. I couldn't bring myself to do it yesterday.

HannibalACP82 is offline  

Quick Reply: The Vintage Forum Remembering its own


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands