S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Seller Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/)
-   -   Hondapartsnow.com (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/hondapartsnow-com-1214342/)

Slowcrash_101 11-09-2022 01:08 PM

Hondapartsnow.com

Absolute joke of an e-store. Save your money and your time and avoid them like the plague. Anyone is better than them.

Bri 11-09-2022 01:22 PM

What happened?

Slowcrash_101 11-09-2022 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bri (Post 24966675)
What happened?

It takes them 2 weeks to just process your order, half the time they leave you hanging for a month, then they tell you sorry, we are refunding you. I ended up ordering parts from them, then ordered the same parts 2 weeks later from another Honda store. The other store delivered in 3 days, I then had to wait another 2 weeks for hpn to refund me.

Just straight up slow stepping.

jsenclosure 09-26-2023 05:25 AM

i'll agree. i used to use them a lot but i've had a few issues with them in the past year and won't use them again.

been refunded for multiple items when they show in stock
been backordered on multiple items when they show in stock
been refunded after waiting weeks for items on backorder
had a usps triangle tube box arrive to me with zero tape on it, opened up and missing a lot of parts. It was an absolute mess dealing with them and took many, many phone calls to fix the issue.

engifineer 09-26-2023 06:11 AM

old thread! lol I have yet to actually order from them and wont. Everytime I inquire about an "in stock" part they say it is backordered, even if no one else shows it backordered. I always just end up ordering through Majestic. I will now try that pace in Japan someone sent me the link to if time is not critical though. They still have some parts you cant get here (but others available here are discontinued there) and their prices are really cheap if you afford the shipping wait time.

Chuck S 09-26-2023 06:39 AM

My oft-told experience with Majestic Honda from several years ago. I ordered a front spoiler for my 2006 car. They were still available painted in body color.

I was living south of Cleveland, two hours drive from the major Honda factory/distribution center in Marysville, Ohio, so Majestic had the spoiler shipped to them in Rhode Island (actually Massachusetts) and then shipped back to me in Ohio. Part arrived in pristine condition after it's extra 1200 mile journey. Quickest route from the factory to Majestic ran within 10 minutes of my house. :)

-- Chuck

engifineer 09-26-2023 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck S (Post 25027520)
My oft-told experience with Majestic Honda from several years ago. I ordered a front spoiler for my 2006 car. They were still available painted in body color.

I was living south of Cleveland, two hours drive from the major Honda factory/distribution center in Marysville, Ohio, so Majestic had the spoiler shipped to them in Rhode Island (actually Massachusetts) and then shipped back to me in Ohio. Part arrived in pristine condition after it's extra 1200 mile journey. Quickest route from the factory to Majestic ran within 10 minutes of my house. :)

-- Chuck

Yep they will not drop ship :) I did have a trans mount (ordered 2, but only one arrived) re-shipped from Majestic 3 weeks ago. It still says "label created". They sail all their shipments that day are stuck like that and no one knows where they are . They refunded me for that one and I had gotten one elsewhere.

veleno 10-06-2023 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by engifineer (Post 25027512)
old thread! lol I have yet to actually order from them and wont. Everytime I inquire about an "in stock" part they say it is backordered, even if no one else shows it backordered. I always just end up ordering through Majestic. I will now try that pace in Japan someone sent me the link to if time is not critical though. They still have some parts you cant get here (but others available here are discontinued there) and their prices are really cheap if you afford the shipping wait time.

Post up the link for the contact in JP, I'd like to look into them as well. Thanks

ncrx 10-25-2023 06:17 PM

if you dont need stuff next day, amayama shipped prices from japan still beat anything in north america even after duty and taxes

maranelloboy05 12-08-2023 07:54 AM

I've had great success with Amayama. Honestly all the dealers/parts sellers are slow enough that if its something I need ASAP I pay the inflated prices of my local dealer to get it next day or else I just order from Amayama.