S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Seller Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/)
-   -   Please Respond -- Trouble with my order (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/please-respond-trouble-my-order-1192552/)

Rajjuhh 03-15-2019 07:04 PM

Please Respond -- Trouble with my order

If this thread is not the correct spot, please feel free to move it.

Now to get to my experience with Evasive Motorsports. I purchased a tow hook online from them a while back. Then, like maybe a little over a month later, I realized that it should have came in by now.
So I emailed Evasive asking where it was and they told me they had shipped it to somewhere in New York (I am in New Jersey). I confirmed with them on email that the address they had was indeed mine. This means they do have my correct address and somehow my order still ended up shipping to New York.
Then, I have continuously emailed Evasive back to back asking if they are going to do anything to help me out because this clearly was not an error of me entering the wrong address. I have got no replies back from them.

I am not here to bash on Evasive, just want some advice on how to handle this so I don't lose all of my money :ponder:

Thanks in advance :tipwink:

Midnightdennis 03-16-2019 03:54 AM

Evasive has sh!t customer service when there's an issue with someone's order. You're probably dealing with CY Lee.

Save all your emails and report them to the BBB.

Chuck S 03-16-2019 07:02 AM

There should be a shipping trace number. UPS, FedEx, USPS, and everyone else provides one. With it you can determine where it went -- or if it went. To ship to New Jersey vs New York requires a Zipcode in NJ. That's how all the automated shipping works. I've watched my shipping guys try to enter a bad state and the systems all protest.

Same street address + same city + wrong state and Zipcode is highly unlikely.

For grins go to Google Maps and enter your street address but put NJ rather than NY in the search code and see what turns up.

Since you ordered this via your credit card or PayPal use their procedures for a refund since the vendor won't respond.

-- Chuck

jackmugen02 03-16-2019 07:10 AM

I would suggest calling them and speaking to a manager, emails are not the best option to solve this. When the package was delivered, it will show GPS coordinates where it was scanned. Evasive will have to contact the shipping company and file a claim.

I've had no issues with Josh at Evasive.

Rajjuhh 03-16-2019 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck S (Post 24578309)
There should be a shipping trace number. UPS, FedEx, USPS, and everyone else provides one. With it you can determine where it went -- or if it went. To ship to New Jersey vs New York requires a Zipcode in NJ. That's how all the automated shipping works. I've watched my shipping guys try to enter a bad state and the systems all protest.

Same street address + same city + wrong state and Zipcode is highly unlikely.

For grins go to Google Maps and enter your street address but put NJ rather than NY in the search code and see what turns up.

Since you ordered this via your credit card or PayPal use their procedures for a refund since the vendor won't respond.

-- Chuck

Hey,
They actually gave me the tracking number after I emailed them, (and that's where the emails from them stopped), it shipped to New York in a city that isn't even the same city as mine. Completely different name. The city and state was the only information (regarding location) that fedex gave me by entering the tracking number. That's probably for security reasons tho

Im thinking Evasive probably mixed my address with someone else's order

And I will look into refund processes tomorrow
Thanks!

s2ksi8 03-18-2019 08:40 AM

As stated above, i would actually call them. Also as stated, Josh is usually on top of his stuff. And if all else fails, id ask to speak to a boss. Good luck nonetheless

EvasiveMotorsports 03-18-2019 09:47 AM

send me a pm, not sure who you been emailing, but let me take a look to see whats going on.

can always email me at joshua@evasivemotorsports.com as well.

EvasiveMotorsports 03-18-2019 09:51 AM

Actually figured this out. order was processed incorrectly by our online department. item was shipped to incorrect address. We did go ahead and ship out a new correct package to you which shows, was received today.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...s=786038997120

let me know if there is anything else you needed

Rajjuhh 03-18-2019 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by EvasiveMotorsports (Post 24579007)
Actually figured this out. order was processed incorrectly by our online department. item was shipped to incorrect address. We did go ahead and ship out a new correct package to you which shows, was received today.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrac...s=786038997120

let me know if there is anything else you needed

Yes just saw the package in front of my house today.
Thank you. I understand mistakes do happen and thats fine
Just thought Evasive was going to do nothing about it because I emailed them back to back asking if you guys were going to help but got no replies back.

ssbfgc 03-18-2019 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rajjuhh (Post 24579179)
Yes just saw the package in front of my house today.
Thank you. I understand mistakes do happen and thats fine
Just thought Evasive was going to do nothing about it because I emailed them back to back asking if you guys were going to help but got no replies back.

Think the lesson here is pick up the damn phone. Pretty simple.