Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Redline Goods/Moddiction

Old 05-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JamesD89
Fun fact, I still have this useless shift boot and no resolution from either company. Moddiction's response was essentially that I need to deal with Redline even though I purchased the item from them, and not Redline.

And I understand that I've probably crossed the line into a pain in the ass given how relatively cheap a shift boot is, but I do expect parts to fit without modification. Having to remove my OEM boot to use as a template to drill my own holes, or markup the new boot to send back to Redline for replacement is rather absurd. It's okay to admit manufacturing flaws happen

Sorry you are having trouble with the shift boot. Redline goods said they could send a replacement but you would just have to cut the boot in half and send them a picture of it cut I believe. I believe that is what we mentioned to you last time we spoke.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:34 PM

Received 59 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Moddiction
Sorry you are having trouble with the shift boot. Redline goods said they could send a replacement but you would just have to cut the boot in half and send them a picture of it cut I believe. I believe that is what we mentioned to you last time we spoke.
I just sent them another email.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought a steering wheel wrap and shift boot in nappa leather. I did wait about a month before I reached out to them myself asking where my stuff's at, instead of them contacting me about the delayed process. Long story short, they finally delivered and shift boot holes are definitely off so I had to make modifications - shame on them but not a huge deal. I'm mostly happy with their product, however, know that their "advertised" BMW like nappa leather is not as smooth as the OEM. At least it was the cheapest option around to replace the leathers, somewhat mixed feelings.