S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Seller Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/)
-   -   Touge_S2k's Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/touge_s2ks-feedback-879103/)

Jin_SK 05-01-2013 10:40 PM

Madhav is a truly dedicated to anything he works on and a great seller. My EFR build wouldn't have happened without him on the constant prowl for my parts for MONTHS. Once we had the major components, his attention to detail in implementation is second to none. He uses all the best parts for the build, over-engineering any points of failure and heat management to ensure long lasting performance. He worked on though VERY late hours to make sure it was ready for the tuning day which truly shows how much he cares. His continued support for even the most minor things is also great. If I were to do it over again, I wouldn't hesitate to have him do the work. Huge thanks to him for putting together a fantastic turbo build :thumbup: :thumbup:

MikeysFC 12-06-2013 01:58 PM

When having trouble with my current exhaust, Madhav jumped on the opportunity to help. Got in touch, and he told me to come by whenever. Met up with him today. He was honest with the amount of work it would take on my exhaust, and recommended switching back to stock since my new exhaust would be here within a month, but left the choice to me. He had the old off and the stock on within 30 minutes, all the while keeping a conversation about our previous cars. Super cool guy, and his recommendation was sound. Not only did he offer to help someone he didn't even know, but gave a great price on the work. Definitely recommend Madhav if you need work done. Also thanks to Feezy for the stock exhaust! :thumbup:

Kenshyn 02-13-2014 06:11 AM

Bump for an excellent seller. Great packaging and quick shipping. Straight forward and honest guy.

Thanks again!

Flydawg 10-09-2014 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Touge_S2k (Post 20728494)
This thread is for anyone who I have done work for, or sold parts to. Please post up any and all feedback.

Thanks! :hello:

Hi
Are you the guy they refer to as hadhav on this tread?
I am new to this forum.
I have a 2000 s2000 and need the top end rebuilt
Do you have a shop or recomendation?

Touge_S2k 10-09-2014 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Flydawg (Post 23363308)

Originally Posted by Touge_S2k' timestamp='1309294171' post='20728494
This thread is for anyone who I have done work for, or sold parts to. Please post up any and all feedback.

Thanks! :hello:

Hi
Are you the guy they refer to as hadhav on this tread?
I am new to this forum.
I have a 2000 s2000 and need the top end rebuilt
Do you have a shop or recomendation?

Hello, yes that's me. (Madhav) I tried to send you info though Personal Message but it didn't work, maybe your box isn't setup yet. PM me anytime and I'd be happy to help any way I can.

Feezy 10-09-2014 01:41 PM

As a new user he is not able to send or received PM's for two weeks, unless he upgrades his account to a member which lifts the two week restriction in addition to all the other benefits it provides. :thumbup:

Orjinal 11-06-2014 12:46 PM

Great seller!

Parts were well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Even included a free keychain for me! :thumbup:

Parth 08-19-2015 07:30 PM

Took my S2K ap1 for an inspection to get a second opinion. Was pretty thorough at it and had a great conversation.

@S2K_Touge 06-05-2018 11:18 AM

Hi!