Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

WASP Composite Feedback. Buyer Beware.

Old 01-27-2015, 01:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WASP Composite Feedback. Buyer Beware.

I will never again be dealing with this company. Decent product, but below substandard customer service.

After over a month of waiting, numerous lies, ignored phone calls & text messages, I finally have my carbon fiber side diffusers.

Tuesday December 23, 2014
I paypal Bryan Haj at WASP composites. He says that my order will ship a few days after Christmas. No problem, i'm traveling for the New Years anyway. Everything seems great, i'm excited to get these on and take some pics!

Monday January 5, 2015
Almost two weeks later, I have had no response at all. No shipping confirmation, order updates... totally silent. So I send him a text message asking if my side diffusers ever got out. His response "My guy just infused them over the weekend, they'll be going out Wednesday.

Friday January 9, 2015
I follow up at the end of the week, just to make sure that my shipment has gone out. I text him, and get a phone call several minutes later. Bryan explains that his house was broken into and that his computers and ipad were stolen. He said he dropped my shipment off with USPS and that he can do his best to get me a shipping number in a little bit because he's dealing with the police and such. I told him no problem, he sounds like he has a big issue on his hands, i'll just let him know when they show up.

Wednesday January 14, 2015

Mid next week, and i'm starting to wonder how long it takes USPS to mail something from California... so I text Bryan "Hey man just wondering if you got that tracking number, I know you had to deal with the break in, just wondering when they will show up this week." No response.

Friday, January 16, 2015
By the end of the day Friday, i've come to the conclusion that they never went out. No answering my calls, no responses to my text. I'm starting to get a little frustrated... so I text him "Hey man it's been a week and a half since these shipped, and I still don't have a tracking number" No response.

Monday January 19, 2015
At this point, I begin to look into WASP composites... dozens of similar stories about long wait times, nonexistent customer service, questionable dealings... so I post in a Feedback thread. I get several PMs from forum members regarding WASP. Telling me to not let the Paypal refund window expire. That very night I get an email from Bryan with a FedEx tracking number, thanking me for my patience.

Wednesday January 21, 2015
By Wednesday the tracking number still hasn't moved. And I realize that after calling FedEx all he did was create a shipping label but not actually ship anything. I have had 0 responses to my text messages up until this point. At 6pm CST I text him how f@#ked up it is that when he's ready to take my money, he responded back within minutes, but when it comes time to get me my part, I go literally weeks without hearing from him. I also tell him that if he does not respond to my text within 24 hours I will file a PayPal claim.

I get a phone call within 10 minutes of sending that text message, from a guy named Allan. I tell him i'm fed up of the lies and the fake tracking numbers. He says he "will look into it". Bryan doesn't even have the gumption to deal with his own problems. Pathetic. I get the run around about how the box was with Fedex and it might take a while to update the tracking number blah blah blah... then it's a "dimension discrepancy" IF YOU SHIP THESE ALL THE TIME HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THE CORRECT SHIPPING DIMENSIONS.

Thursday January 22, 2015
At this point i'm done. I'm tired of all the lies... I don't believe that FedEx has the box, because whenever something is in their possession they scan it in as "received". I tell Allan that if I do not have a working tracking number by 5pm CST i'm filing a claim with PayPal. So they refund me $25 for my troubles... and tell me that Bryan went to the FedEx office that morning... So I get the phone numbers for the 2 FedEx shipping centers by their shop... Another lie.

At 4:43 CST the box finally gets dropped off, 17 minutes before my 5pm CST deadline. I get a text of a receipt with a tracking number from Allan.. show's the exact time it was received. It is incredibly sad that I had to give them a deadline after numerous lies and runarounds. If they had just been upfront about everything instead of giving false tracking numbers or saying they'd dropped it off.

Tuesday January 27, 2015
The box finally shows up. The parts actually look pretty decent. If they had just been up front and said "We need more time to make your parts" I would have understood. Lies and lack of communication are no way to run a business. I will not be referring WASP products to anyone and I will not be ordering from them again. I know there are several other members still waiting on their parts after months I suggest that you get proactive if you want your parts or your money back.

Allan, it's unfortunate you have to clean up Bryan's messes. Thank you for working with me to get this resolved.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had the same experience as you. I would stay away from this guy sheerly because of his lack of customer service. Honestly it sounds to me like a kid working out of a basement who hasn't quite figured it out yet.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:49 AM

I was on the fence about ordering a set of their side diffusers, that is until I read about your experiences.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:28 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welp guess I know where I'm not getting a lip protector. Thanks for the write-up
Old 02-05-2015, 05:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm currently waiting over 2 months for my ap2 brake ducts, I paid for 7 day delivery... No info, no offer to refund me some money, if anyone get get this moving, perhaps this Allen chap could assist me?!
Old 02-05-2015, 05:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Terrible.

Still not received my ap2 brake ducts, I'm in the uk, paid for 7 day delivery. Gone past the PayPal dispute 45 days apparently which I didn't realise. I paid on the 25th of November...

Can Bryan or Allen please get this resolved. I've tried to do this via pm, but it just doesn't seem to get anywhere. I didn't want to make a public appeal for the product I've already paid for....

I will remove or edit this as soon as something has been done.

Thanks, dan.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:16 AM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

You have to wait a little bit for their parts. I purchased the diffusers on dec 21 and got them a week ago. Oh well, they are quality parts and are not made at a sweatshop in China. Be patient people
Old 02-06-2015, 09:58 AM

^That doesn't excuse the lack of communication especially once the money has already been paid. If there's going to be a delay in delivery I'm sure all they have to do is convey that to the customer and all will be fine.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:03 AM

^^ Exactly. This isn't a post about the quality of their parts, it's about the quality of their customer service and business integrity.

If I was told, "these will take a while to make, please be patient" before I sent money, that would be one thing. But being given several different dates, and numerous lies about them shipping is a whole different story. I firmly believe that if I didn't make a big deal about it, and had let the 45 days for PayPal pass I wouldn't have my parts still.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:23 PM

well, I had to wait several months, as well. Bryan did deliver in the end and seemed to be a bit more proactive with my transaction, but that was a while back when they first came up with the brake ducts.