Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

WASP Composite Feedback. Buyer Beware.

Old 06-23-2016, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I ordered some Wasp Ap2 brake ducts threw Rockstar.....They said they could have them the next day. I called Rockstar the next day after work, drove 20 min down there and picked them up! I dont think I would pay for any product from them before it is in my hand.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have one question for all you people why you do not open a dispute quickly and let this guy take yours money if everyone open a dispute and claims on paypal this guy will lost all the funds and have to work to get pay
Old 04-13-2017, 01:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by leo777
I have one question for all you people why you do not open a dispute quickly and let this guy take yours money if everyone open a dispute and claims on paypal this guy will lost all the funds and have to work to get pay
Because we rush into things I feel like an idiot because I'm just now coming across this post (and the awful business edict of this company) and I placed an order a week ago (side diffuser), I attempted to acquire a tracking number by messaging them via their website (inquiry) & emailing them but nothing, I tried calling the number (310-272-6465) provided on their website but its no longer in service. So I've open a dispute with paypal to get my money back.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WASP
Old 04-13-2017, 04:20 PM

Received 125 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by LAp2Eleven
Because we rush into things I feel like an idiot because I'm just now coming across this post (and the awful business edict of this company) and I placed an order a week ago (side diffuser), I attempted to acquire a tracking number by messaging them via their website (inquiry) & emailing them but nothing, I tried calling the number (310-272-6465) provided on their website but its no longer in service. So I've open a dispute with paypal to get my money back.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WASP
The website's number is outdated. You can find the correct number on their Instagram page (626) 265-7003 https://www.instagram.com/waspcomposite/ along with their email waspcomposite@gmail.com
I contacted Rockstar garage last fall about a Wasp front splitter, but ended up looking for a bumper protector instead. I called the number above and asked Bryan if he could make one and was told they no longer have the molds do so. Bryan referred me to Lowproaero and I got the owner(which was local) to make me probably the last AP1 lip protector before he shut down the company.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:23 PM

Received 27 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah this company has awful custom service and makes promises that they will never meet. I made the mistake of dealing with them for two lip protectors. I thought that after the first horrible experience, things would be better. Bottom line, he told me it would be with me before Thanksgiving...and I received it right at the end of March. Bad thing is, he remembered making me wait the first time, and he was telling me since mid December that he already shipped it.

i should've known better...fool me once you're the fool...fool me twice...I'm the fool