Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

Old 12-23-2018, 02:50 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Been trying to order engraved anvil 2 shift knob for two weeks and can’t get a reply. Called 5 times, left messages 3 times and emailed him twice. I’m trying to give him my money but apparently he has enough. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar to anvil 2? Thanks and sucks to see moddiction on a thread like this.
The following users liked this post:
Dynamic (08-02-2022)
Old 01-04-2019, 07:05 AM

Received 83 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by mcs2000si
Been trying to order engraved anvil 2 shift knob for two weeks and can’t get a reply. Called 5 times, left messages 3 times and emailed him twice. I’m trying to give him my money but apparently he has enough. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar to anvil 2? Thanks and sucks to see moddiction on a thread like this.
I was in the same boat a few weeks/months ago when I wanted an Anvil 2. No response at all. I think their support of the S2K is dwindling. Or they just don't know how to run a ****ing company. Like just close shop if you can't even get back to your customers and constantly have to settle disputes. Clearly in over his head.
Ended up getting the Mugen CF round shift knob.

Last edited by silenc3x; 01-04-2019 at 07:10 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:57 AM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Don’t waste your time with Moddiction. He clearly doesn’t care anymore. Many people have tried calling and emailing to get their items shipped, including me, and he doesn’t respond. I then disputed through PayPal and immediately got my money back with no apology or explanation. I contacted schmuck directly to get a catch can and he sent it out the next day. Jason also apologized for what I went through with moddiction. Now that is good customer service.
Moddiction-
Jason Schmuck-
Old 01-07-2019, 12:59 AM

Received 616 Likes on 422 Posts

Originally Posted by mys2k3
Don’t waste your time with Moddiction. He clearly doesn’t care anymore. Many people have tried calling and emailing to get their items shipped, including me, and he doesn’t respond. I then disputed through PayPal and immediately got my money back with no apology or explanation. I contacted schmuck directly to get a catch can and he sent it out the next day. Jason also apologized for what I went through with moddiction. Now that is good customer service.
Moddiction-
Jason Schmuck-
Yup. My dispute essentially closed the same day I opened it. What's wild to me is the website is still advertising stuff at Black Friday prices....I dunno if it's just certain things or what.....Weird too because the guy was super active about posting deals just a couple of months ago.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:52 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I waited almost a year to get a shift knob I ordered that was in stock (Anvil engraved). I never got it because it didn't exist but I did settle for another at a reduced price (Anvil non engraved). I'm pretty sure this company is legs up by this point.

-Maniac
Old 02-27-2019, 10:03 PM
Community Organizer

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

I still see him posting knobs being available on FB, but I trust it as far as I can throw him. After some of my own experiences and what I've read, I'll never order from him again. I found an even better knob for what I wanted from another manufacturer that has top notch customer service.
Old 02-28-2019, 12:38 AM

Received 616 Likes on 422 Posts

Originally Posted by Fokker
I still see him posting knobs being available on FB, but I trust it as far as I can throw him. After some of my own experiences and what I've read, I'll never order from him again. I found an even better knob for what I wanted from another manufacturer that has top notch customer service.
Yeah he's even promoting sales on certain brands too. Prompt to reply to my question regarding a particular item in the post, but not so much regarding order status via email. He uses his personal FB page to post as well....Not sure if he's still a one man operation or what, but after having trouble over such a simple transaction I won't order from him again either. Shame too because he has some pretty decent sales.
Old 03-03-2019, 05:31 PM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

I was always very satisfied dealing with him when he was at his original location which I believe was PA, he always got back to my questions and delivery of parts was great. After he moved to his other location it seemed that things changed. Perhaps he was running the business part-time and working at some other profession, something clearly changed. I don't have a bad word to say about him but I know what it is like to have disputes with vendors and It is super frustrating.
Old 04-12-2019, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was about to create a topic about communication with Moddiction before noticing this thread. I placed an order a month and a half ago and have not received the item. It's a small purchase but the concept of ignoring the initial order - ignoring an email from me 2-3 weeks later asking about shipping or if the item was back ordered - and then ignoring a follow up email to that due to not hearing back at all is pretty frustrating. Phones are never answered.

Basically from what I can tell is just dispute my purchase in PayPal at this point?

Glad I ordered and received my Anvil 2 many years ago before they went to shit.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:20 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by LowandSlowDC5
I was about to create a topic about communication with Moddiction before noticing this thread. I placed an order a month and a half ago and have not received the item. It's a small purchase but the concept of ignoring the initial order - ignoring an email from me 2-3 weeks later asking about shipping or if the item was back ordered - and then ignoring a follow up email to that due to not hearing back at all is pretty frustrating. Phones are never answered.

Basically from what I can tell is just dispute my purchase in PayPal at this point?

Glad I ordered and received my Anvil 2 many years ago before they went to shit.
Start a paypal claim and get your money back, he'll either respond or paypal will give you your money back

Quick Reply: Whats up with Moddiction customer service.