S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Seller Feedback (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/)
-   -   Whats up with Moddiction customer service. (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/seller-feedback-217/whats-up-moddiction-customer-service-1180242/)

gomboy86 12-13-2017 10:27 AM

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

What is up with moddiction's customer service! It takes like over a week to 2 weeks for them to respond. I have still waiting for a response for an RMA. They don't even answer their phones. I remember moddiction being really good with responding and customer care. What the hell happened? I'm so fed up i'm about to just throw this to paypal claims department.

Chibo 12-13-2017 12:43 PM

It's the holiday season, everyone is burning their PTO

gomboy86 12-13-2017 01:11 PM

Well so the means the entire company is using their pto? Wtf as big as a company they are their entire customer service department shouldnt just ignore their customers. Last time i use moddiction.

and thats not an excuse thmotorsports has great customer service at all times of the year.

S2k_Ken 12-13-2017 03:09 PM

You're right. I've bought my item since Cyber Monday. I hope they will reply soon. I've emailed them about 3 times and let me know if they reply. Im still waiting for my item to be shipped, been about 2 and a half weeks already...

SkiLLeDS2000 12-13-2017 07:42 PM

Moddiction and customer service

Ha.

Find Ryan on FB and message him. He will respond to FB messages. He corrected a wrong when I ordered from him, but it does take a while for him to respond to people. He’s super slow.

gomboy86 12-13-2017 09:36 PM

Well I found ryan on fb, he's the owner of moddiction... why doesn't he fking hire some people to handle customer service, ridiculous. At least THmotorsports has will long for the s2k community and he responds hella fast.

silverstonemkiv 12-13-2017 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by gomboy86 (Post 24395564)
What is up with moddiction's customer service! It takes like over a week to 2 weeks for them to respond. I have still waiting for a response for an RMA. They don't even answer their phones. I remember moddiction being really good with responding and customer care. What the hell happened? I'm so fed up i'm about to just throw this to paypal claims department.

I actually just posted about this in another thread. I ordered on the 5th and still no update on my order status or tracking info. I've sent 2 different emails and called multiple times... No one answers the phone or responds to my emails.

gomboy86 12-13-2017 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by silverstonemkiv (Post 24395759)
I actually just posted about this in another thread. I ordered on the 5th and still no update on my order status or tracking info. I've sent 2 different emails and called multiple times... No one answers the phone or responds to my emails.

well if yo uget an email it'll be from ryan and he's the owner, i guess he does everything, but cmon he needs to seriously get a person to answer emails and calls all day. I bet that 1877 number goes straight to a cell, and he just doesn't answer it cause i bet he's so far behind in getting back to everyone. Well if you paid with paypal, i'd suggest just opening dispute and force him to reply through paypal, if he doesn't then after a certain period you can escalate it to a claim and paypal will do their thing and get it resolved. Just keep a log of all your emails. I've already opened a dispute and paypal is waiting for him to reply, i think for me he has until the 20th to reply, then paypal will contact me to see what i want to do, cause i cancelled a part of my order but the money hasn't been refunded. He emailed me back once after like a week, after i badgered him like 10 emails, and said the other part of the order already shipped from buddy club so all he can do is send me a RMA, and its been over a week now and i'm still waiting for the RMA, and still waiting on part of my order that i cancelled to be refunded.

I don't think he'll stay in business much longer if he keeps treating his customers like this. THmotorsports bro, price match most everything, if not its just a tad bit more, but they have excellent customer service. i'd rather pay a bit more and have that customer service then save a few bucks and have 0 customer service. Lesson learned.

lookstoomuch 12-14-2017 07:48 AM

The unfortunate thing is I've found the general S2K vendor customer service to be sub-par vs. what I was used to in the Miata world. I've got shocks on order from a different vendor, paid the money, told "they're on there way from manufacture should be couple of weeks". That was 2+ months ago. Feel like I pre-funded a group buy to get a batch made without knowing.

silverstonemkiv 12-14-2017 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by gomboy86 (Post 24395762)
well if yo uget an email it'll be from ryan and he's the owner, i guess he does everything, but cmon he needs to seriously get a person to answer emails and calls all day. I bet that 1877 number goes straight to a cell, and he just doesn't answer it cause i bet he's so far behind in getting back to everyone. Well if you paid with paypal, i'd suggest just opening dispute and force him to reply through paypal, if he doesn't then after a certain period you can escalate it to a claim and paypal will do their thing and get it resolved. Just keep a log of all your emails. I've already opened a dispute and paypal is waiting for him to reply, i think for me he has until the 20th to reply, then paypal will contact me to see what i want to do, cause i cancelled a part of my order but the money hasn't been refunded. He emailed me back once after like a week, after i badgered him like 10 emails, and said the other part of the order already shipped from buddy club so all he can do is send me a RMA, and its been over a week now and i'm still waiting for the RMA, and still waiting on part of my order that i cancelled to be refunded.

I don't think he'll stay in business much longer if he keeps treating his customers like this. THmotorsports bro, price match most everything, if not its just a tad bit more, but they have excellent customer service. i'd rather pay a bit more and have that customer service then save a few bucks and have 0 customer service. Lesson learned.

I did pay with paypal so I'll be doing that today. It is pretty ridiculous to not be able to reply to customers. I can understand getting behind, but if you're not going to hire some help, at least stop taking orders until you can get caught up. In the other thread, a user said he just received his black friday order on the 11th, and never received any tracking info, it just showed up. I'll definitely be checking out THmotorsports, I completely agree about paying a little extra for better service.