Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

Old 12-14-2017, 09:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gomboy86
well if yo uget an email it'll be from ryan and he's the owner, i guess he does everything, but cmon he needs to seriously get a person to answer emails and calls all day. I bet that 1877 number goes straight to a cell, and he just doesn't answer it cause i bet he's so far behind in getting back to everyone. Well if you paid with paypal, i'd suggest just opening dispute and force him to reply through paypal, if he doesn't then after a certain period you can escalate it to a claim and paypal will do their thing and get it resolved. Just keep a log of all your emails. I've already opened a dispute and paypal is waiting for him to reply, i think for me he has until the 20th to reply, then paypal will contact me to see what i want to do, cause i cancelled a part of my order but the money hasn't been refunded. He emailed me back once after like a week, after i badgered him like 10 emails, and said the other part of the order already shipped from buddy club so all he can do is send me a RMA, and its been over a week now and i'm still waiting for the RMA, and still waiting on part of my order that i cancelled to be refunded.<br /><br />I don't think he'll stay in business much longer if he keeps treating his customers like this. THmotorsports bro, price match most everything, if not its just a tad bit more, but they have excellent customer service. i'd rather pay a bit more and have that customer service then save a few bucks and have 0 customer service. Lesson learned.
<br /><br />I did pay with paypal so I'll be doing that today. It is pretty ridiculous to not be able to reply to customers. I can understand getting behind, but if you're not going to hire some help, at least stop taking orders until you can get caught up. In the other thread, a user said he just received his black friday order on the 11th, and never received any tracking info, it just showed up. I'll definitely be checking out THmotorsports, I completely agree about paying a little extra for better service.<br />
Old 12-15-2017, 10:16 AM

Just thought I would update and say that moddiction did reply through paypal today and finally told me the item that I ordered was actually backordered. I cancelled my order and was refunded almost immediately.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by silverstonemkiv
Just thought I would update and say that moddiction did reply through paypal today and finally told me the item that I ordered was actually backordered. I cancelled my order and was refunded almost immediately.
i also got an email from him, but he told me because i have a paypal dispute that he can't refund me. So I told him i will cancel the dispute with paypal to get my refund and so i did but i haven't heard back from him since.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:23 AM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by gomboy86
What is up with moddiction's customer service! It takes like over a week to 2 weeks for them to respond. I have still waiting for a response for an RMA. They don't even answer their phones. I remember moddiction being really good with responding and customer care. What the hell happened? I'm so fed up i'm about to just throw this to paypal claims department.
I should have paid more attention to this, I guess it's business as usual these days. Selling the S2000 and I assume a growing business has certainly changed his level of customer service, specifically on this forum and probably in general. I placed an order on 1/19, have received zero communication other than the auto generated order confirmation. No reply to email or PM, despite being active on the forums. Thanks for the facebook message tip, I guess I'll try that before filing a paypal claim and moving on.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by 1nate7
I should have paid more attention to this, I guess it's business as usual these days. Selling the S2000 and I assume a growing business has certainly changed his level of customer service, specifically on this forum and probably in general. I placed an order on 1/19, have received zero communication other than the auto generated order confirmation. No reply to email or PM, despite being active on the forums. Thanks for the facebook message tip, I guess I'll try that before filing a paypal claim and moving on.
Yeah Ryan is the owner and i think he pretty much does everything so you can expect like to wait up to 2 to 3 weeks for a response. Ryan knows he's probably swamped and could use some employees to handle his communication problems... but yeah it can get frustrating i know, it took me like over a month for a refund on an item.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:50 PM

Just got a FedEx door tag today with signature required but I have no way of knowing the tracking number or who the sender is. I am not expecting anything else, so at this point will assume that it is my order from Moddiction even though I never received a shipped notice or tracking number. From what I have seen, business is legit and he tries to do the right thing but lack of communication is frustrating.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, I was about to order an exhaust and hfc from him. Maybe I won’t!?
Old 02-24-2018, 09:40 AM

I would just contact in advance for a quote and make sure parts are available to ship immediately. I did receive my order after about 2 weeks although never got a notice it had shipped or tracking number. Also, I was watching the online order tracker and it doesn't seem to work either as it never updated even after order had shipped.
Old 02-27-2018, 03:59 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

After making a few orders with Ryan, he has always had awesome prices and went out of his way to match old sale pricing for me on my AEM Infinity and Stoptech trophy kit. Between the ecu, aem/oem clutch kit and stoptech brakes, I've nearly $6000 with Ryan. My stoptech kit took way longer than he expected, again. Little to no reply from him. After 6 weeks longer than expected and missing some track days he let me know they were on the way. I had a good interactions with him until the brakes, but now I wouldn't purchase from him again due to lack of communication.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sucks to see this! He used to be a lot better. Personally, I've never had issues, but I haven't ordered any large items. Hope you guys get your transactions resolved.

Edit: I ordered a large order finally (wheels) and he messaged me a day after ordering to verify some shipping discrepancies I made a mistake on. Still has good customer service, at least with all my orders.

Edit 2: I ordered my wheels late Friday night, they just arrived today. Couldn't be any happier considering the previous ETA was next Monday.

Last edited by Breyeun; 03-13-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Whats up with Moddiction customer service.