Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

Old 03-15-2018, 04:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I order rotors pads and lines from him, I received the lines and pads quickly but can not get a response from him on when the rotors are even expected to arrive.
Old 05-24-2018, 06:15 PM

Received 123 Likes on 98 Posts

Well, I ordered a Berk from Moddiction earlier this week and got a reply the next day saying that Berk is back ordered 2-3 months. I replied within a few minutes of the email asking for a refund but never heard back. Waited a couple days for an email so I emailed again asking for a refund. Called 5-6 times and no answer.

Guess I'll just open a Paypal case tomorrow if I don't hear back by EOD?
Old 05-24-2018, 07:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you wait long enough ryan brecher who owns moddiction will get back to you. I believe its just him who does everything. Wait for weeks. If you open a dispute it takes so much longer when he does respond.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:34 PM

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

I hate to bash a company trying to serve our platform but...don't order from them if you want reliable speed and good customer service.
Old 05-25-2018, 06:59 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I've been waiting for a shift knob for over a year. Never thought I'd have to open a paypal dispute for a "reputable" vendor so I'm way past that point.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by gomboy86
If you wait long enough ryan brecher who owns moddiction will get back to you. I believe its just him who does everything. Wait for weeks. If you open a dispute it takes so much longer when he does respond.

On the other hand, I filed a dispute this morning. I can escalate to a claim on 5/29, after which he has 10 days to respond or PayPal will automatically refund me.
I don't have time to deal with people that don't respond to messages or answer their phone.

edit: I got a refund within 30 minutes of opening the dispute.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:38 AM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Chibo
On the other hand, I filed a dispute this morning. I can escalate to a claim on 5/29, after which he has 10 days to respond or PayPal will automatically refund me.
I don't have time to deal with people that don't respond to messages or answer their phone.

edit: I got a refund within 30 minutes of opening the dispute.
If you got your refund in 30 mins theres a good chance Moddictions paypal account is either limited or suspended by now... which means theres no way for him to withdraw money which means he has no obligation to fulfill orders anymore which means prob not a good idea to order from him anymore
Old 05-29-2018, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by B KOO
If you got your refund in 30 mins theres a good chance Moddictions paypal account is either limited or suspended by now... which means theres no way for him to withdraw money which means he has no obligation to fulfill orders anymore which means prob not a good idea to order from him anymore
Nah, it was refunded by Moddiction, not Paypal. Never reached claim status or Paypal intervention.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gomboy86
Well so the means the entire company is using their pto? Wtf as big as a company they are their entire customer service department shouldnt just ignore their customers. Last time i use moddiction.

and thats not an excuse thmotorsports has great customer service at all times of the year.
I had the same issue at the around the same time, absolutely no communication from them whatsoever. They never said the seat rails I ordered were on B/O and when I wanted to cancel the order, what little they did respond to me stopped. I had to file a claim with my CC company, that's the only way I got my money back.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:15 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They've literally gone to shits. If you ordered anything, you might as well go ahead and dispute to get your money back. That's what I had to do. They suck a long shlong

Quick Reply: Whats up with Moddiction customer service.