Whats up with Moddiction customer service. - Page 4 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > Marketplace > Seller Feedback
Reload this Page >

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

Notices
Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Whats up with Moddiction customer service.

Old 12-23-2018, 03:50 PM

Been trying to order engraved anvil 2 shift knob for two weeks and can’t get a reply. Called 5 times, left messages 3 times and emailed him twice. I’m trying to give him my money but apparently he has enough. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar to anvil 2? Thanks and sucks to see moddiction on a thread like this.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by mcs2000si View Post
Been trying to order engraved anvil 2 shift knob for two weeks and can’t get a reply. Called 5 times, left messages 3 times and emailed him twice. I’m trying to give him my money but apparently he has enough. Anyone have any suggestions for something similar to anvil 2? Thanks and sucks to see moddiction on a thread like this.
I was in the same boat a few weeks/months ago when I wanted an Anvil 2. No response at all. I think their support of the S2K is dwindling. Or they just don't know how to run a ****ing company. Like just close shop if you can't even get back to your customers and constantly have to settle disputes. Clearly in over his head.
Ended up getting the Mugen CF round shift knob.

Last edited by silenc3x; 01-04-2019 at 08:10 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:57 AM

Don’t waste your time with Moddiction. He clearly doesn’t care anymore. Many people have tried calling and emailing to get their items shipped, including me, and he doesn’t respond. I then disputed through PayPal and immediately got my money back with no apology or explanation. I contacted schmuck directly to get a catch can and he sent it out the next day. Jason also apologized for what I went through with moddiction. Now that is good customer service.
Moddiction-
Jason Schmuck-
Old 01-07-2019, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by mys2k3 View Post
Don’t waste your time with Moddiction. He clearly doesn’t care anymore. Many people have tried calling and emailing to get their items shipped, including me, and he doesn’t respond. I then disputed through PayPal and immediately got my money back with no apology or explanation. I contacted schmuck directly to get a catch can and he sent it out the next day. Jason also apologized for what I went through with moddiction. Now that is good customer service.
Moddiction-
Jason Schmuck-
Yup. My dispute essentially closed the same day I opened it. What's wild to me is the website is still advertising stuff at Black Friday prices....I dunno if it's just certain things or what.....Weird too because the guy was super active about posting deals just a couple of months ago.