Sponsor S2000 Suspension, Brake and Handling Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 suspension and S2000 handling products

SakeBomb Garage | Custom FPSpört Ohlins DFV Group Buy

Old 08-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts
Thumbs up SakeBomb Garage | Custom FPSpört Ohlins DFV Group Buy

NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR OUR 3RD FPSPORT GROUP BUY! GROUP BUY PRICING IS ON THE SITE $2595
GET IT WHILE YOU CAN, LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!

[SIZE="5"]We are proud to introduce our new FPSpört Suspension Kit for the S2000! We developed this kit as an alternative to revalving the standard S2000 DFVs, and features an optimized valving curve, specially selected 11kg/mm front and rear spring rates, as well as custom billet aluminum lower mounting forks and billet aluminum top hats.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]This is the Ultimate Street/Track crossover kit, ideally tuned for the S2000 with pricing which saves hundreds of dollars over a revalved DFV kit with replacement Springs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Our Special Introductory Price is available only for a this initial production run, while supplies last![/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]For More Information and Purchasing, visit our product page: FPSpört Öhlins DFV (S2000) - SakeBomb Garage LLC [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Excerpt from our Product Page:

Since its introduction, the Öhlins DFV line has revolutionized coilovers, and as a result, no longer are customers forced to choose between performance and ride quality. The Öhlins DFV valving design made it possible to have a truly track worthy damper that was also not only livable, but actually comfortable on the street, without sacrifice to performance driving. As suspension engineers, the one thing that always frustrated us was being forced into the mold of a standard off the shelf suspension settings. The vast majority of our Ohlins customers ultimately decide to purchase new springs for their DFVs, and we designed this SBG Exclusive suspension kit around the most popular settings amongst our customers, and included optimized valving to accept a wide range of performance street and track worthy spring rates. We include stronger and lighter aluminum lower mounting forks and custom top hats with teflon lines spherical bearings. The optimized valving curves offer much improved ride quality over the standard DFV kit, and elevated performance out of the box. For roughly the cost of a DFV kit and replacement springs, this kit is a no-brainer for any S2000 driver!

Product Features:

- Custom Spec 11kg/mm Front 11kg/mm Rear Springs Included
- Custom Valving - Offers greatly improved handling and comfort over the standard DFV kit while providing wide spring rate options
- Custom Billet 6061 Aluminum Lower Mounting Forks (stronger and lighter)
- Custom Billet 6061 Aluminum Top Hats with Spherical Bearings

Optimized Springs and Valving

While no two drivers or cars are the same, the vast majority of our customers choose to max out the the standard Ohlins valving on their DFV kits with custom spring rates. The FPSport kit utilizes custom valving designed for our higher square-spring-rate setup, with 11kg/mm front 11kg/mm rear springs. The result is an overall improvement in both traction and ride quality, with the ability to swap springs in a wider and more useable range without revalving (down to 9kg/mm and able to push 13-14kg/mm for track use). Geared towards square tire setups, we built this kit around s2000's prepped for performance as opposed to an s2000 with stock sway bars and tires. The valving curve is carefully balanced for comfort and performance driving, making this kit some of the best crossover use suspension available in this price range. We've increased the spring rate range that the valving can handle in order to allow more aggressive track oriented rates to be used (without the need for a re-valve), all without sacrificing comfort. At a cost comparable to a standard DFV kit with replacement springs, we feel that this setup hits a sweet spot for a modified s2000![/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]For More Information and Purchasing, visit our product page: FPSpört Öhlins DFV (S2000) - SakeBomb Garage LLC[/SIZE]

Last edited by SakeBomb Garage; 10-24-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Sponsor

Back in stock and ready to ship!
Old 10-24-2018, 04:01 PM
Sponsor

Few sets here in stock ready to ship!
Best bang for buck Ohlins suspesion!
Old 11-09-2018, 01:57 PM
Sponsor

What better way to spend your saved up Christmas money, than a brand new set of FPSport for your S2000 this year!
We're clearing out stock here for the 2019 line up coming in the future. This is your chance to grab a set now!

Check out the website for deals, while supplies last!

FPSport!
Old 11-09-2018, 02:48 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Will you be having any Black Friday specials?
Old 11-19-2018, 02:31 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by vasquezgno
Will you be having any Black Friday specials?
Hey All!

We have been running a Pre - BlackFriday sale with coupon code: "BLACKFRIDAY18" for S2ki members only. All FPSpec products on sale, limited quantities first come first serve. These kits are ready to ship, wrap them up under the tree yourselves.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Added the FPSport Ohlins DFVs to my cart and received this message: The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order.
Old 11-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by MuchMoore
Added the FPSport Ohlins DFVs to my cart and received this message: The coupon code you entered couldn't be applied to any items in your order.
Double checked on the back end, Ive seen a few orders come in previously. All things look good, if you try again and it doesn't work. Shoot us an email at info@sakebombgarage.com and we'll get you an custom invoice.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I was going to buy a set with the 10% off, but then I’m getting hit with California state taxes ( I don’t live in California) and $70 in shipping charges. If they were $2200 shipped after a discount I’d be down for getting some, other vendors offer free shipping, and no California tax, so the “sale” in the end doesn’t even save me money to be honest.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:09 AM

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by pw91686
I was going to buy a set with the 10% off, but then I’m getting hit with California state taxes ( I don’t live in California) and $70 in shipping charges. If they were $2200 shipped after a discount I’d be down for getting some, other vendors offer free shipping, and no California tax, so the “sale” in the end doesn’t even save me money to be honest.
The california tax thing makes sense but not sure you can compare vendors with each other. I've dealt with multiple S2000-focused vendors and I'll say confidently that SBG has the best customer service hands down. Further, they're also offering a unique product that not many other vendors can match in quality or detail. These aren't your typical, off-the-shelf ohlins.

Quick Reply: SakeBomb Garage | Custom FPSpört Ohlins DFV Group Buy