Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Greddy Turbo Kit With upgrades

Old 07-14-2018, 11:57 AM

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts
Default Texas Full Greddy Turbo Kit With upgrades

Located in Austin Texas, local sale would be ideal. Reason for selling is i upgraded to a full-race efr turbo kit so have my greddy turbo kit for sale. $3,000 plus shipping. This is a FULL kit from end to end, everything is included for a full install on ap1 or ap2. Has the following added on/upgraded: larger Pfab turbo manifold($500) that makes more power (original greddy one cracked as most do). Also has a trackforged boost activated exhaust cutout ($400) has a greddy blow off valve($200)original kit doesn't come with one) and a manual boost controller($40)
Willing to part out kit just pm me. Have a full set of supporting mods including mishimoto radiator and other sensors pm if interested.

You can inform yourself more about the greddy turbo kit all over the internet:

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-fo...thread-647911/

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/51...Turbo-Kit.html

Greddy emanage with ap2 basemap preloaded, have ap1 basemap aswell.. boomslang is a plu and play with ap1 or ap2.

Comes with upgraded greddy blow off valve, an will include the fuel injectors alreadyin the fuel rail if desired

Greddy oil relocation kit

Greddy intercooler and cold pipes, innovative wideband pictured aswell

Pfab manifold excellent condition, trackforged cut out has 3 oxygen sensor openings, 2 for stock sensors and 1 for extra wideband swbsor. Full plug and play on ap1 or ap2.

Last edited by F1TwoThousand; 07-17-2018 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Including state
Old 07-14-2018, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tempting, and I’m in Austin!
hows the turbo any shaft play?
who do you like in town for install and tune?
Old 07-14-2018, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Coil222
Tempting, and I’m in Austin!
hows the turbo any shaft play?
who do you like in town for install and tune?
I dont think any journal bearing turbo has 'zero' shaft play, this one has very very minor shaft play if you really pull on the ends. But turbo does not need to be rebuilt or anything its all ready to install and run. Greddy turbo kit does not need to be tuned the greddy emanage ecu is included full plug and play and i have the tune for ap1 or ap2 s2k's. I would reccomend installing it yourself its that straightforward i even kept everything preassembled no need to start from scratch. Or i can install it in a few hours i have a garage or i can go help in the install somewhere... Local sale would be excellent let me know!

Old 07-14-2018, 07:27 PM

Go to google
type in: greddy turbo kit install s2000
and the first link will send you to the PDF file of instructions for the greddy turbo kit. It has all the info and installation instructions.
also

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-forced-induction-142/ultimate-greddy-turbo-kit-thread-647911/

plenty of info of this kit as it is the most documented turbo kit ive ever know lol.
Old 07-14-2018, 11:37 PM

Mine is an '07 w/ the drive by wire, still compatible? Also I have a hondata flash pro, could that be used for tuning instead of a separate Greddy box?
Can i keep my 60mm Tanabe Touring medallion w/ that exhaust cutout you mentioned?
I'm new to TX from OH and don't have TX plates yet. Will the car be able to get through state inspection w/ this kit?

I have a garage and some limited tools, but my garage is pretty small. I'm near the Domain.

Last edited by Coil222; 07-14-2018 at 11:46 PM.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:09 PM

PM sent on the Emanage/harness
Old 07-15-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Coil222
Mine is an '07 w/ the drive by wire, still compatible? Also I have a hondata flash pro, could that be used for tuning instead of a separate Greddy box?
Can i keep my 60mm Tanabe Touring medallion w/ that exhaust cutout you mentioned?
I'm new to TX from OH and don't have TX plates yet. Will the car be able to get through state inspection w/ this kit?

I have a garage and some limited tools, but my garage is pretty small. I'm near the Domain.
yes you can use the flashpro and dont need the greddy ecu. If you dont need the greddy ecu i can sell that separetly and lower the price, and the rest of the kit it is compatible with 06-09 s2000. You can keep the tanabe exhasut aswell, the exhaust cutout replaces the factory cat pipe. And yes the car will pass emmissions anywhere if you use the stock catalytic converter. I keep my cat and swap it in once a year to pass emmissions but it might pass emmissions without a cat and e85.
Old 07-15-2018, 07:16 PM

As far as tools needed for install dont meed much other than a jack, jack stands 10mm 12mm 13mm 14mm and adjustable wrench, flat screwdriver just basic tools best part of this kit is the simplicity no cutting or welding involved. Just look at the install manual everything is laid out very well this is a perfect starter kit if youve never been turbod
Old 07-16-2018, 05:05 AM

How many miles on the kit, and did you you buy it used or new. Also is there any damage to the driver side intercooler piping? THx
Old 07-16-2018, 07:09 AM

what would you be thinking for price w/o the Emanage?