S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

le circuit mont tremblant

Old 06-20-2019, 07:30 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default le circuit mont tremblant

I'll be up there Sunday night to Wednesday morning and driving the track Monday and Tuesday with COMSCC. Has anyone been up there and recommend any good places to eat or even stay? Planing on staying in my trailer but I may change my mind.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 06-20-2019, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by summitrider2012
I'll be up there Sunday night to Wednesday morning and driving the track Monday and Tuesday with COMSCC. Has anyone been up there and recommend any good places to eat or even stay? Planing on staying in my trailer but I may change my mind.

Thanks in advance!!!
Tremblant is a popular tourist area.

The village is a few minutes away from the track. There, you’ll find a lot of restaurants and pubs / bars if you fancy a drink. You could certainly find a hotel in the village as well.

Enjoy your stay in Tremblant and have fun on the track!
Old 06-20-2019, 02:21 PM

Any specific place I should go to eat?
Old 06-23-2019, 04:30 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Try and catch up with Peter McParland. He's up there in our black enduro s2000.

Anywhere in the ski village is great. Great atmosphere and restaurants. I've stayed at the marriot at the top of the village and it was great. Pete's got a big house with a bunch of the COM guys and they may have extra beds.

-Paddy McP
Old 06-23-2019, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by PaddyMcP
Try and catch up with Peter McParland. He's up there in our black enduro s2000.

Anywhere in the ski village is great. Great atmosphere and restaurants. I've stayed at the marriot at the top of the village and it was great. Pete's got a big house with a bunch of the COM guys and they may have extra beds.

-Paddy McP

Ive met him at the first com event at Palmer. There’s another s2k there too roe. I think he’s probably staying there too. Currently on my way up I’m sure I’ll see them up there.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by summitrider2012

Thanks in advance!!!
How did you like the track ?
Old 07-03-2019, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by martgsr
How did you like the track ?
it was awesome! hopefully comscc goes back next year. the first day the weather was great and i got down to 2.01 and the last session got black flagged in the middle of it and we didn't get to go back out. the next day it rained till 2:00 and then the time trial started and we only had 15 minutes of open track after and with the traffic i couldn't get below 2.00. during the time trials i was in the first group out so the track was still slick in some spots. i did almost 300 miles in 2 days on the track it was some great seat time. 5 25 minute sessions the 1st day and 4 25 minute sessions the second with a tt and open track at the end took a lot out of me plus the 700 miles trailing to get there and back, i felt it Wednesday. definitely going back if the club does!
Old 07-10-2019, 08:15 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Went there and I loved it too. I hope one day to try it with my s2000.