S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Site Info (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/site-info-4/)
-   -   Never got my premium membership stuff. (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/site-info-4/never-got-my-premium-membership-stuff-1188504/)

xproteK 09-26-2018 03:21 PM

Never got my premium membership stuff.

"Enhance your S2KI experience with a Membership! As a supporting user of S2KI.com you will appreciate the many added benefits membership offers:

• Members-Only Giveaways (entry form sent at time of sign up)
  • 25% discount on all S2KI Store merchandise
  • S2KI Shirt
  • S2KI Logo Decal
  • Fewer ads; no keyword ad links
  • Access to exclusive Members Only forums and content
  • Personal Photo Albums to store and share your digital photographs
  • Buy and sell in our member-only classified marketplace
  • Expanded personal message space; no more deleting old PMs to make room for new ones
  • Instant access to Private Message sending and the ability to view other users' profiles (free membership requires a two-week wait)"

It's been over a month and I haven't got the shirt (which is really why I signed up) or the logo. I did fill out the form that was emailed too me, but haven't heard anything back. Any ideas what's going on?

starchland 09-26-2018 05:13 PM

Is it a free shirt per year?

Still waiting for mine. You have to PM someone for it. You have to send them a topless photo so they know what size...

xproteK 09-26-2018 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by starchland (Post 24515939)
Is it a free shirt per year?

Still waiting for mine. You have to PM someone for it. You have to send them a topless photo so they know what size...

Not sure really, I've never gotten a free shirt regardless, this is my first year buying premium.

I'll send an entire nude if I need too.

JulieU 09-28-2018 03:47 PM

:rofl:

@IB Jason?

IB Jason 09-28-2018 03:58 PM

Ha, no nudes required! As long as you filled out the address/shirt size form you received when first upgrading, you should receive your items.

@xproteK - I checked our records and you're all set. Your package should arrive within 4-6 weeks.

@starchland - I unfortunately don't see your address in our records. When you have a moment, can you please PM me your preferred mailing address and shirt size?

Thanks!

xproteK 10-01-2018 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by IB Jason (Post 24516630)
Ha, no nudes required! As long as you filled out the address/shirt size form you received when first upgrading, you should receive your items.

@xproteK - I checked our records and you're all set. Your package should arrive within 4-6 weeks.

@starchland - I unfortunately don't see your address in our records. When you have a moment, can you please PM me your preferred mailing address and shirt size?

Thanks!

Fantastic. Thanks for the quick response :)

starchland 10-01-2018 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by IB Jason (Post 24516630)

Thanks!

sent cheers !

Chuck S 10-02-2018 05:42 AM

Want to check mine? On my 3d or 4th (5th?) renewal and yet to receive anything but a paper "membership" card (IIRC) four years aso. :angry: :)

-- Chuck

IB Jason 10-02-2018 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck S (Post 24517734)
Want to check mine? On my 3d or 4th (5th?) renewal and yet to receive anything but a paper "membership" card (IIRC) four years aso. :angry: :)

-- Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Our records show that we received your information at the tail end of July and sent out your items shortly thereafter. Please allow another week or so for your shirt to arrive. If you still haven't received it by then, please let me know either here or via PM.

Thanks!

starchland 10-15-2018 05:23 PM

Got my shirt. Thx Jason